we started class today!!

This forum is all about training and behavior. Everything from potty training to working titles!

Postby randi81 » March 12th, 2007, 11:14 am

we started obedience class today.. saydee did wonderfully! she responded to the clicker VERY well.. and managed to pay attention to pretty much the entire class. this man who has his pomeranian in class, doug, doesn't like her. which is fine, maybe he bought into all the anti-pitbull hype, etc. by the end of our classes i'm sure he'll sing a different tune. :wink: the lady, bree, that has the OTHER pomeranian, said "why did you wait until she was 3 to start her in class? isn't that a bit late? Lola is 6 months old." i explained that she's a rescue, and it's never too late. the trainer, tammy, chimed in and said that because she's out of her puppy curiosity phase, she'll probably do better than the other dogs. she's more *mature*. HA! anyways, it was fun, saydee liked it, and yeah. we go again on friday. :D
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby luvmypitties » March 12th, 2007, 11:17 am

Congrats! I hope everything goes great in your class and you prove those pomeranian people wrong about your miss Saydee!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby randi81 » March 12th, 2007, 11:19 am

On March 12 2007, 10:14 AM, randi81 wrote:lola is 6 months old.

that is supposed to say L.O.L.A!!!!! hahahah. not lol.
-Randi.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body; but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"
randi81
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » March 12th, 2007, 12:10 pm

Good to hear your first class went so well! Keep us updated. :)
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Asta » March 12th, 2007, 12:35 pm

Wonderful news! Congrats, and keep us updated on her progress :)

Ã…sa
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby Jenn » March 12th, 2007, 3:50 pm

That's great, hopefully you and Saydee can show up the Poms!
Jenn
undecided

Postby cheekymunkee » March 13th, 2007, 9:21 pm

Good for Sadee!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Patch O' Pits » March 14th, 2007, 6:38 am

Good job!
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby mikado&chalice » March 14th, 2007, 10:44 am

Glad to hear did so well. :D
My chalice is going to be a yr old when we start her class. The reason being I could afford the one(150.00 for 6wks) this winter so I'm waiting for the other vet to have his in April.
There comes a time when silence is ignorance.
mikado&chalice
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » March 17th, 2007, 9:02 am

Bravo! Work hard on making her the best dog in that class!!!
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Return to Training & Behavior