ANNIE in Central NY

Postby Jenny » March 6th, 2007, 12:12 pm

Here is doll baby Annie... big girl needs a forever home, awesome girl! Annie is a purebred American Bulldog, Hines lines.
She is living with a little butterball pit bull right now and has been good with other dogs. She had 4 homes already in her 5 years of life I am told, so much for being special huh?. She needs a home that will KEEP HER , if they are moving, having baby, going to the moon, someone has to keep her for the rest of her life ! please. She is spayed, current on shots, etc and we'll make sure she has a heart worm test too just to be sure.
This is the best pic I have , will get more soon.

"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » March 6th, 2007, 12:14 pm

oh I forgot to say she goes to the office sometimes with her caretaker now and behaves, is house trained , she just needs a person who can spend time with her.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby luvmypitties » March 7th, 2007, 1:04 am

She is pretty, I hope she finds a home! Good luck with her!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » March 7th, 2007, 7:26 am

Her face markings are beautiful!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Jenny » March 7th, 2007, 11:58 am

I have Annie's paternal second cousin here :) Miss Lizzie, she is one of my personal dogs. I would love to have Annie but Steve will make me move out to the garage if I keep anymore dogs. Plus Lizzie is 3 yrs now and I have not even finished her training so its not practical to take on another keeper. OMG I am trying hard to draw the line :!: I know this girl Annie will be a great companion for someone. cross our paws she gets a home.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue