Brandy at PAWS in Norwalk CT

Postby Marinepits » February 6th, 2007, 2:13 pm

They say there is nothing finer than a good "Brandy"!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sometimes I look around and I ask myself "How did my life turn out this way?" I thought I was a good dog. I loved my people and I thought that they loved me back. Then one day I found myself at the local pound and my people were gone. At first I thought that I must just be in some low-budget boarding kennel and that they would be back for me soon. But the days turned into weeks and I finally had to admit it to myself - they weren't coming back for me.

Luckily for me, the folks at PAWS decided that my life shouldn't be at the pound so they checked me out of there and brought me to their place. Even though PAWS is a huge improvement over being in the pound it's not the same as being in a home. I LOVE attention from people and I get bored and lonely at PAWS and sometimes I beat up my toys and my bed out of frustration. I'm an athletic type and would love to be in a home where the people are active and spend alot of time playing or walking. I'd REALLY love a fenced-in yard where I could play outside to my heart's content. Due to my energy level I'm probably best suited to an adult-only home.

I've been through basic obedience and I've been told that I'm a very smart girl. I'm a German Shepard mix, about 5 years old, already spayed and have gotten all my shots. Sounds like I'm ready to be adopted!

Can you open your heart and your home to me? I really need your help!

To adopt or sponsor Brandy please visit http://www.pawsct.org/adopt.php
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Return to Rescue