Capone at PAWS in Norwalk CT

Postby Marinepits » February 6th, 2007, 1:26 pm

Hey! Is there anyone out there?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's so very quiet. I see people, other dogs, the food cart and all sorts of other things going by my run but I don't hear anything. The nice people come to visit me and I see their mouths moving but I don't understand why there never seems to be any sounds.

Slowly I have come to realize that I'm not like the other dogs. I'm deaf. No. I'm not just pretending not to hear you like some other dogs do, I really can't hear you or anything else. Now that I have realized that I'm "special" I'm very worried that my chances of getting a home are very slim. My 2 brothers were adopted very quickly but they could hear and people sure snapped them up fast. Who wants a dog that can't hear?

I'm hoping that my charm and personality will make up for my handicap and that someone with a big heart and some extra patience will welcome me into their home. I'm fun-loving, outgoing and LOVE to play! Like all puppies I need to be trained so I know all my doggie manners. Of course training will pose some extra challenges but I know it can be done! I'm willing to give it the old college try if you are! I am a bit rough and tumble so a home without small children would be best for me. I'm an American Bulldog/Staffordshire Terrier mix who is just about 4-1/2 months old as of mid-January.

I might not be able to hear your love in your voice but I will certainly be able to feel the love in your heart. Please give me a chance!

To adopt or sponsor Capone, please visit http://www.pawsct.org/adopt.php
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby luvmypitties » February 6th, 2007, 1:37 pm

Awww poor guy! He is so cute!!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby luvmyangels » February 6th, 2007, 9:45 pm

What a sad story. Poor puppy. Ihope he finds a home.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby Marinepits » February 17th, 2007, 3:09 pm

I had the privilege of meeting Capone today. What a sweet and wonderful pup he is! He just wants to cuddle on your lap and give kisses. The staff at PAWS is already training him with hand signals and he is doing very well -- he knows "sit", "good", and "happy!" so far.

There is a nice young man who has visited Capone several times in hopes of adoption. Paws crossed that it works out for both of them!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Wanderer » February 17th, 2007, 9:04 pm

OMG, who writes the bios for the dogs at PAWS? They just tear at my heart the way they are written...I have to stop looking in this section :( . Best wishes Capone!
Wanderer
Just Whelped

Postby luvmyangels » February 17th, 2007, 10:27 pm

Oh I hope it works out.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here