URGENT PITTY GIRL IN HTFD. CT POUND

Postby Marinepits » February 2nd, 2007, 9:50 am

#368>>PITBULLX FEMALE 1YR.OLD..APPROX. 50LBS>>>Awsome girl...very sweet personality..friendly..gd. with other dogs..Just want to crawl into your lap and cuddle...
TODAY IS HER LAST DAY(2-2-07) BUT SHE CAN BE HELD UNTIL LATE TOMORROW
IF YOU CAN HELP, PLEASE CALL SHERRY AT 860-305-6764 OR EMAIL PIZON67@YAHOO.COM
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby ilovemybacon » February 2nd, 2007, 3:46 pm

I'm picking her up tomorrow...poor little girl. Hopefully I will find a nice home for her.
ilovemybacon
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 2nd, 2007, 4:06 pm

On Fri, Feb 02 2007, 2:46 PM, ilovemybacon wrote:I'm picking her up tomorrow...poor little girl. Hopefully I will find a nice home for her.

Oh, for real?! That is WONDERFUL!!! Thank you!!! :rock:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby pitbullmamaliz » February 2nd, 2007, 4:06 pm

On February 02 2007, 2:46 PM, ilovemybacon wrote:I'm picking her up tomorrow...poor little girl. Hopefully I will find a nice home for her.

Woo Hoo!!! :rock:
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby iluvk9 » February 2nd, 2007, 5:41 pm

On February 02 2007, ilovemybacon wrote:I'm picking her up tomorrow...poor little girl. Hopefully I will find a nice home for her.

How wonderful of you! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby ilovemybacon » February 2nd, 2007, 7:34 pm

Yes...for real...she looks like my dog..a little. She's almost 3 hours away from me..but when I looked at her picture I just couldn't let her get put to sleep. BTW...Sherry said thank you for posting...she wasn't sure who you are.
ilovemybacon
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » February 2nd, 2007, 7:40 pm

On Fri, Feb 02 2007, 6:34 PM, ilovemybacon wrote:Yes...for real...she looks like my dog..a little. She's almost 3 hours away from me..but when I looked at her picture I just couldn't let her get put to sleep. BTW...Sherry said thank you for posting...she wasn't sure who you are.

Tell Sherry "Anything I can do to help." My real name is Jenifer and I am a friend of Sue's. :wink:
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby ilovemybacon » February 4th, 2007, 9:52 am

Got her!! She's a handful! She has kennel cough and is about 15 pounds underweight. Bringing her to the vet this morning for a complete checkup and shots. btw...her new name is COOKIE.
ilovemybacon
Just Whelped

Postby iluvk9 » February 4th, 2007, 10:40 am

On February 04 2007, ilovemybacon wrote:Got her!! She's a handful! She has kennel cough and is about 15 pounds underweight. Bringing her to the vet this morning for a complete checkup and shots. btw...her new name is COOKIE.

What a perfect name! Get lots of photos for us so we can ooh and ahh as you get her healthy!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Rescue