Look Who's Back!

Postby satanscheerleader » October 31st, 2006, 4:49 am

It's Roxy Roller {as in she rolls on her back and submissive pees all over your feet! lol } Here she is peeing all over James! lol

Her family wasn't what they made themselves out to be, so a year later, she is back in the pack. Here's an old picture of her which is much nicer as she was too excited tonight to be a cooperative model! lol

Even though she is a TOTAL freak, she is one of my most FAVORITE fosters. Well, you know me and the brats. I just love them! lol

Roxy is available for adoption, again, through Bully Buddies. :D
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » October 31st, 2006, 12:26 pm

I cannot believe she is back!!! She is sooo pretty & I hope she finds a home that deserves her very soon!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby luvmyangels » October 31st, 2006, 3:39 pm

I'm sorry to hear her home wasn't what they said. Glad to see she is back in what looks to be good health. Hope she gets a new forever home soon.
luvmyangels
I live here

Postby panda » November 7th, 2006, 11:56 pm

Oh, she is pretty. I am sorry that after a year she is back. It is so hard on the dogs when that happens. I know she is in the best of hands with you, though. I hope she finds the right home soon.
panda
Loyally Bully

Postby BigDogBuford » November 8th, 2006, 12:24 am

It's unfortunate that she came back but very fortunate that she came back to you! I've got a soft spot for the ones that come back.
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby satanscheerleader » December 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm

Well, yesterday Roxy left on a foster to adopt with an awesome couple. If all goes well with their mastiff boy, Roxy may just have found her forever family! :D
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby panda » December 3rd, 2006, 11:26 pm

All paws crossed For Roxy and this becoming her forever home!
panda
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue