NY-Pilot, the 1st shot little pit..................

Postby HedyLitke » October 4th, 2006, 2:36 pm

Now that Christy is set to go to rescue and Casper is all set in his new home thanks to the wonderful vet tech that immediately fell in love with and adopted him, I thought I would push my luck and ask for some help with Pilot. :)

Pilot is about a year, 38 pounds and recovering at our vet's office from a bullet that grazed his head as the NYPD shot his owner.

Pilot's x-ray shows no internal damage and he is due to be neutered this week. He is heartworm/lyme negative, dewormed and bathed.

Pilot is young, friendly, fun and extremely super sweet. He wants to run and play and be a dog.

Kodi's Club would greatly appreciate a foster that can give him some love and care as we search for a home for him, we have a rotty waiting for his spot plus life at the vet's office isn't much fun. Now that Pilot has had a taste of regular meals and walks arond the kennel, he is hoping for more.

Kodi's Club will cover any and all expenses until he is adopted, we would just like a foster or perhaps another rescue that has good success rates with pits and pit mixes to speed up the process now that all the medical is behind him. We would also conribute to general expenses until a responsible, loving home was found.

Thank you so very much,

Lisa Hauer
hope42705@hotmail.com
914-589-8418
HedyLitke
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue