NYC-- URGENT: Looking for home/rescue group for 2-3 female S

Postby HedyLitke » July 20th, 2006, 10:06 am

This is a personal plea from a friend, please help him find a home for Jewel

DO NOT REPLY TO SENDER Please contact: Eric Wullner
(347) 523-9334
ewullner@gmail.com

I'm in a last ditch effort to find this sweet girl a home. Jewel has made a great recovery over the past year but I need to find her a home or a rescue group willing to take her. Please take a moment to think of anyone who may be able to help. She has come so far but I need help finishing the job. Her PetFinder listing is:
http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/dis ... id=5073681

My landlord has filed eviction proceedings based on false allegations made by a group of hysterical tenants and is currently winning the battle. I may lose my apartment in about 30 days.
Thank you so much,
Eric

Jewel is a female 1-2 year old American Staffordshire cross rescued from Riverside Drive and 150th Street in Northern Manhattan. This dog has tons of personality and the looks to match.
Jewel has a playful and goofy personality with plenty of affection for everyone. Her black coat is now extremely soft and dense with a white diamond on the top of her neck, four white-dipped paws and a stripe down the middle of her chest. She would be well suited to a couple or family where she will get plenty of attention and exercise along with patience and understanding of her troubled past.
Jewel had a difficult start to life and is submissive, although she is gaining confidence everyday.
Her submissive personality does enable her to get along with just about everybody and she would do extremely well in a multi-dog household.
A trusted companion will provide Jewel with a regular routine. Her whimsical playful nature is hard to resist and is a welcome site at the end of a hard stress-filled day!
HedyLitke
Just Whelped

Postby pitbullmamaliz » July 20th, 2006, 10:59 am

What a beautiful little girl...
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby luvmyangels » July 24th, 2006, 9:32 am

I hope she is able to find a new home soon.
I am "The Rat Queen".

Have a great day!! :)

Mary Ann & The Furry Bunch:
Cookie & Knuckles
Rabbit: Butterscotch
The Rattie Bunch: Girls: Noodle & Raisin Boys: Gus, Melvin, Oliver, & Toby
luvmyangels
I live here

Return to Rescue