URGENT! Pit pups to be eauthed tomorrow AM <UPDATE>

Postby Chopper » June 25th, 2006, 10:39 pm

UPDATE

We have begged and pleaded and we have extended their lives for 3 days! We are DESPERATE for donations of $$$$$$$

Cross post of my own article.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have been contacted by a Bully rescue in Ontario and the have 3 12 week old Pit pups in a local shelter that are slated to be eauthed Monday morning. We are trying to get a 4 day extention on their lives but it is not looking good. We nned someone to step up and adopt these pups (must be out of province) temporarily till we can raise enough money to fly them to B.C.! I will foster the dogs and find them new homes or transport them to another rescue, basicaly I'll do whatever it takes to save these poor babes that havn't even had a chance at life.

So we need $$$$$$ to fly them out tomorrow and or someone out of province to do a temporary Adopt! We have less than 12 hrs to make this happen.

Picture of pups

My PayPal for donations is hotdogs@uniserve.com

We need about $600 to $700 for crates and their flight. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Help make this happen, I need advice, $$$$ and any help that can be offered up[/b]
Last edited by Chopper on June 26th, 2006, 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chopper
Just Whelped

Postby Chopper » June 26th, 2006, 12:10 am

8) Posted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:57 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will donate...........................

Competition for Donations!!!

I will personaly build the person or rescue who wins a website! Fully functioning, pictures, links you want it I'll make it happen. I will put each donators name in a pot and draw the winning person or rescue or business will get a proffesionally built web site. Retail value of $1000 to $3000 DOLLARS$$$$$$$$$$$

Make a donation, ANY donation enters you for the prize of a free website!

It ALL goes to save these pups!
Chopper
Just Whelped

Postby Chopper » June 26th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Thanks to alot of helping hands these pups are safe and heading to B.C. shortly :!:
Chopper
Just Whelped

Postby Sue » June 26th, 2006, 6:24 pm

Awesome news :clap:
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Purple » June 26th, 2006, 9:00 pm

Great news!!
Purple
I live here

Return to Rescue