An update:

Postby pitsnok » January 11th, 2011, 3:35 pm

Thanks guys! I'm feeling a lot better about it today. He did great on his first night. I'm up at my old work having lunch and I guess everybody got to meet Ollie earlier when they stopped by. It made me glad to know he's getting to do exciting things!

Boss also seems to be feeling a bit better. I can tell he's still kind of confused but he's eating and pooping and everything so that's good, haha!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby amazincc » January 11th, 2011, 3:45 pm

You did a WONDERFUL thing... and CONGRATS to Ollie and his very lucky new family! :D

:hug3:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby furever_pit » January 12th, 2011, 1:22 pm

YAY! Such good news for Ollie.
I know you are worried about Boss, but I think you'll find that he is just fine.
furever_pit
Supremely Bully

Postby pitsnok » January 13th, 2011, 12:47 am

I think you're right! He seems to be doing well.

I talked to my friend today, and he said Ollie complains about his crate but otherwise everything is GREAT. He hasn't had any accidents, or torn anything up. And he's getting to sleep in the bed! He took Ollie by his mom's house and she loved him, and said that Ollie LOVED her. It seems to me that it's a perfect match!

I think it was meant to be... my friend is a pretty serious skateboarder... and if you didn't know, an 'ollie' is the most fundamental skateboard trick of them all. That makes me even more glad--because he didn't even WANT to change Ollie's name!
~Brittany, Degan and Harlow's mom

"It is true that Pit Bulls grab and hold on. But what they most often grab and refuse to let go of is your heart, not your arm."
pitsnok
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby TheRedQueen » January 13th, 2011, 8:47 am

:clap:
Yea for good updates!
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Ino » January 13th, 2011, 11:17 am

Aww- that is awesome that he will keep his name!! Sounds like it was a winning situation for all involved :dance: . It is really cool that you are friends with the person that has Ollie now so you can see him and get status updates like this- I wonder a lot about how things are when a dog gets adopted from the shelter. Some we will find out because they bring them in for the spay/neuter- but not all of them. Some are already altered and don't need it and others are driven straight to their surgery place instead. I'm glad everything worked out with Ollie and hope for the best for the sexy Boss man!! :D
Ino
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Previous

Return to Rescue