What Defines a Non Reputable Rescue?

Postby Sue » May 21st, 2006, 9:23 pm

Jaime wrote:this idea is getting tired...

a-bull wrote:
Purple wrote:
Sue wrote:
savagem wrote:
Jaime wrote:i am glad, alma that you find this humorous

do you have something to contribute to this thread or conversation or are you just going to add sideways remarks?

muse wrote:It was an attempt at humor, mmhmm.. did I fail horribly? Jamie is just cracking me UP!

Wow--now THIS sounds like Eric talking. Jaime, are you channeling him?

Funny how it does sound like him, huh?

I was just going to say that the writing style is starting to look very, very familiar.....

ditto . . .

I know... but the double dash is textbook Eric. You slipped up :)
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby savagem » May 21st, 2006, 9:25 pm

C'mon Eric. Fess up.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby a-bull » May 21st, 2006, 9:26 pm

Jaime wrote:this idea is getting tired...

a-bull wrote:
Purple wrote:
Sue wrote:
savagem wrote:
Jaime wrote:i am glad, alma that you find this humorous

do you have something to contribute to this thread or conversation or are you just going to add sideways remarks?

muse wrote:It was an attempt at humor, mmhmm.. did I fail horribly? Jamie is just cracking me UP!

Wow--now THIS sounds like Eric talking. Jaime, are you channeling him?

Funny how it does sound like him, huh?

I was just going to say that the writing style is starting to look very, very familiar.....

ditto . . .

this thread is getting "tired"---why not let him speak for himself, and if he doesn't want to, good enough---and if you believe in him, cool---but this one woman battle for a grown man is getting "tired."
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Jaime » May 21st, 2006, 9:26 pm

not eric here...

sorry :rolleyes2:
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby muse » May 21st, 2006, 9:27 pm

Jaime wrote:i am somewhat suprised that the moderators here allow such comments :rolleyes2:

muse wrote:Please dont tell me his bells are so small that he has to hide behind a girls skirt!!

Now THATS funny. :popcorn2:

Oh cry me a river.. :popcorn2: :P
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby savagem » May 21st, 2006, 9:27 pm

as for mel- she assumed responsibility for that litter

[/quote]

Yep, I assumed responsibility for the litter. But the transport was already supposed to be paid for via the money collected through Paypal by Jenn.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Sue » May 21st, 2006, 9:28 pm

Please answer my questions, I would love to hear your answers.
Sue
Bull Meister

Postby Jaime » May 21st, 2006, 9:28 pm

nasty people here- really. make yourselves at home, alma and mel-- you belong :)
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby savagem » May 21st, 2006, 9:29 pm

Thank you. :groupHug:
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby muse » May 21st, 2006, 9:30 pm

I belong? lmao, why thanks Jamie, I think thats the nicest thing you EVER said to me. Now go, I think theres threads over at PB Smiles that need deleting.

:popcorn2:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 9:32 pm

I am going to try to be as succinct as possible, because I am getting tired of running around in circles with someone, as you put it before, with their fingers in their ears... :rolleyes2:

Jaime wrote:i am sure she did- i don't trust her as far ias i can throw her

I don't think she would even know HOW to fabricate those emails. They have the original formatting from Paypal and everything...

often times these pups are sitting in shelters w/out much of a chance. imo fostering and placing through rescue is much safer for them

That only applies if the pups are already born. Why pull pregnant mothers then?

as for mel- she assumed responsibility for that litter

Hmm... well you assumed responsibility for Grace and Angel's litters. I sure hope you can afford 18 puppies!!

because you have the right t refuse them. even if i personally had cops at my house i would not allow them entrance w/out a search warrant--that is my right. it does not mean i have anything to hide

OK, so then don't let them come in. But why send his fosters to other people?

And any cop/ACO will immediately become suspicious if you refuse them entry, by the way...

they are vaccinated before s/n....

*cough* Corey's litter...

*cough* Read the PM he sent Melanie...

LindsaySF wrote:Why does he not temperament test dogs he pulls?

Jaime wrote:where did you get that?

*cough* LILA

of course the benifits of adopting adults are stressed but these adopters had apps on pups and were set on them.

And again you conveniently ignore the people that came along with their familes, not planning to adopt a puppy, but then 'on a whim' decided to do so.... Why not counsel them on the benefits of an adult dog?

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 9:35 pm

Your refusal to discuss Corey's parvo outbreak is telling...

Your refusal to answer whether you have ever been to his house is telling...

Eric's refusal to defend himself, and making you do it, is telling...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 9:37 pm

savagem wrote:Yep, I assumed responsibility for the litter. But the transport was already supposed to be paid for via the money collected through Paypal by Jenn.

Exactly. Why make her pay for something that was supposedly ALREADY paid for?

How was Mel to know Eric would pocket $100 of the donations and then lie about it? :|

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 9:38 pm

muse wrote:Oh cry me a river.. :popcorn2: :P

LOL Alma!

Come on, participate! I want to hear what you've been holding back. :D

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby muse » May 21st, 2006, 9:46 pm

LindsaySF wrote:
muse wrote:Oh cry me a river.. :popcorn2: :P

LOL Alma!

Come on, participate! I want to hear what you've been holding back. :D

~Lindsay~

LOL Lindsay.. Eric is doing the best job of telling exactly what he about by sending a women to do his bidding. What more needs be said?
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby savagem » May 21st, 2006, 9:47 pm

LindsaySF wrote:
savagem wrote:Yep, I assumed responsibility for the litter. But the transport was already supposed to be paid for via the money collected through Paypal by Jenn.

Exactly. Why make her pay for something that was supposedly ALREADY paid for?

How was Mel to know Eric would pocket $100 of the donations and then lie about it? :|

~Lindsay~

Yes, not to mention the fact that I did 6 hours of driving that day. Oh, and there were several other dogs involved in that transport as well--my van was chock-full of dogs when I left New Jersey. I dropped one dog off in Queens, NY. Then I dropped Susie and pups off with Lindsay. Then brought two more dogs to a shelter outside of New Haven. AND I drove another 5 1/2 to six hours a couple of days later to pick Susie and pups up and bring them to my house. And I owe something to somebody for that transport? Again--thanks for the laugh, Jaime!
Last edited by savagem on May 21st, 2006, 9:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 9:48 pm

Speaking of vaccines...

At the puppy party I mixed the vaccines and Jaime put all the stickers in the pups' folders as I did it. I used to work for a vet, and this is very poor practice. You don't peel off the label and put it in the file until AFTER the dog has been vaccinated. Or else how do you know if you missed a dog? You can't ask it if you gave it a shot yet or not...

Did the pups that left directly from the party (before we rounded up and vaccinated all the pups), get this vaccine before they left? Or were they accidentally skipped over?

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 21st, 2006, 9:52 pm

savagem wrote:Yes, not to mention the fact that I did 6 hours of driving that day. Oh, and there were several other dogs involved in that transport as well--my van was chock-full of dogs when I left New Jersey. AND I drove another 5 1/2 to six hours a couple of days later to pick Susie and pups up and bring them to my house. And I owe something to somebody for that transport? Again--thanks for the laugh, Jaime!

So if Melanie is going to pay travel expenses to Summer and Corey, who is going to pay HER expenses?

Or MINE for that matter? Did you forget that I was gone for 12 hours that Sunday getting Susie and pups from Mel and dropping them off in Albany?

Oh I know! Mel can give Summer and Corey money, I can give Mel money, and then Summer and Corey can give me money! It all works out! We all end up with what we started with! lol

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby savagem » May 21st, 2006, 9:54 pm

LindsaySF wrote:
savagem wrote:Yes, not to mention the fact that I did 6 hours of driving that day. Oh, and there were several other dogs involved in that transport as well--my van was chock-full of dogs when I left New Jersey. AND I drove another 5 1/2 to six hours a couple of days later to pick Susie and pups up and bring them to my house. And I owe something to somebody for that transport? Again--thanks for the laugh, Jaime!

So if Melanie is going to pay travel expenses to Summer and Corey, who is going to pay HER expenses?

Or MINE for that matter? Did you forget that I was gone for 12 hours that Sunday getting Susie and pups from Mel and dropping them off in Albany?

Oh I know! Mel can give Summer and Corey money, I can give Mel money, and then Summer and Corey can give me money! It all works out! We all end up with what we started with! lol

~Lindsay~

Sounds good, Lindsay! Or maybe we should get the rescue in Queens and the shelter outside of New Haven involved too. A large part of the transport was for those dogs. Lets get them to chip in too. We can tell them that a donation was taken up for the transport ahead of time, but that the rescue that took in one of the dogs decided to pocket it all. :rolleyes2:
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby savagem » May 21st, 2006, 9:57 pm

You know the thing that really kills me is that Corey is out thousands of dollars. She has rented a van a couple of times, and she paid the entire Parvo bill on her own. Yet she isn't even worried about getting money back herself. She is concerned about making sure that Summer gets her $80.00 back.
savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue