What Defines a Non Reputable Rescue?

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 10:32 am

hoagiesmomma wrote:
Jaime wrote:as for victor-- i saw first hand how he loves that dog.

from my experience...

eric's "love" for a dog is by no means a guarantee of proper treatment.

Good point!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 10:39 am

KaylasMomJenn wrote:Lindsay-is there anyway I made all these emails WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH YOU? (because I forwarded them while we were still talking!)

That's true. She did forward them while she was on the phone with me at work (whispering LOL).

I don't think I need to access your Paypal account, but if people still don't believe you, I will try it and try to print all the stuff out as proof? :|

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 10:43 am

LindsaySF wrote:
Jaime wrote:do you really know who you are dealing with? eric stole money directly from jenn's pay pal acct? i doubt that :rolleyes2:

You haven't seen the emails my dear... I'm sure Jenn would LOVE to forward them to you. She's sick of being dragged through the mud by Eric.

Jenn sent him the $100, as he requested, and she has the confirmation email from Paypal. But somehow that money never made it to Corey and Summer... Explain that please.

And the kicker? He tries to bully Melanie into keeping Susie's puppies as SPBR dogs because: "-- we were depending on the adoption fees from susie's litter to pay some of their transporting fees (to corey and summer) and also to help defray the costs of corey's parvo puppies --"

Lovely... :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~

I'm sorry but this does not surprise me at all. OF COURSE he kept the $100 and OF COURSE he wants to keep those puppies as SPBR. He's got kitchen appliances to buy!!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 10:43 am

you would think that you "ladies" would be focusing your energies into something more positive- instead you sit on your fannies and criticize...

beautiful weather outside- but then again you wouldn't know, would you?
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 10:44 am

savagem wrote:Nope, not what I want at all. Actually just hearing your explanation for why you reimbursed your own expenses from that money is more than enough. Thank you for the explanation, and no worries. :groupHug: And I hope I didn't make you feel badly. Not my intent at all and you have no reason to feel badly. The whole thing makes perfect sense when you explain it that way.

Same here Jenn. *HUGS*

Corey and Summer are probably wondering why you got fully reimbursed while they didn't. We don't want anyone to think that you were trying to screw anyone over. Your explanation about Eric makes perfect sense to me.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 10:45 am

savagem wrote:Yes Lindsay--what is the story with that? I'm still not clear on why she withdrew her application in the first place. And then what did you say to change her mind?

I don't know if I am allowed to post our PM's or anything here. Mods, can I?

If not, I will go through and summarize them in my own words.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 10:49 am

Jaime wrote:you would think that you "ladies" would be focusing your energies into something more positive- instead you sit on your fannies and criticize...

beautiful weather outside- but then again you wouldn't know, would you?

Actually, I was outside with the dogs early this morning playing fetch. And it is cold out there! Sunny, but cold.

And I think defending poor Jenn against all the criticism she has received for this "missing" $100, and trying to get Summer and Corey's expenses paid, IS a positive thing... I'm sorry you don't feel the same.

Perhaps you would like to donate some money to help pay Corey and Summer's rental van expenses?

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 10:50 am

oh lord :rolleyes2:

you all live on this DRAMA- it is like a soap opera :rolleyes2:
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 10:53 am

OMG, seriously?
Last edited by SpiritFngrz on May 22nd, 2006, 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 10:55 am

Sue wrote:He was desperate to find another place for her because as he said "vindictive ex-girlfriends" were calling the ACO on him.

This is what I was getting at before but it probably didn't come out right. He says they're "vindictive" but when it all reality they saw the deplorable conditions dogs were/still are living in and couldn't sit back and let it happen!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 10:55 am

Perfect weather? It's cloudy and 47 here today. I'm not missing anything out there, believe me. (I'm getting paid to sit on my fanny right now)

I'm wondering why you have nothing to say about the email I put in this thread when you said outright that you dont trust me as far as you can throw me.

Lindsay and Mel-If I had ANY idea he wasn't reimbursing any of you guys, I would have sent him the whole 215 back and let him deal with you guys. Instead, he is being the typical man-sitting back playing with himself while all the woman sort things out.

PS, please get over this -- -- ---- stuff, it is driving me crazy!
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 10:57 am

hoagiesmomma wrote:from my experience...

eric's "love" for a dog is by no means a guarantee of proper treatment.

This is a very good point.

I don't think Eric is a bad person and he wants to harm these dogs. Not at all. As I've said before, I absolutely believe his heart is in the right place. He loves these dogs and wants to help them.

But he doesn't have the ability, time, space, money, etc, to help the number of dogs he tries to help. And he can't handle criticism in the slightest, so he is incapable of learning from his mistakes.

He is in over his head and he doesn't even realize it. Another prime example of this is that woman I read about on this forum the other day, was her name Steph, who ended up starving all those Katrina dogs?

I wanted to help him in any way I could (hence attending the puppy party and the offers of fostering up to 2 pups), but he doesn't want that help. It has to be his way or the highway. But with that attitude, only the dogs suffer in the end... :(

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 10:58 am

Jaime wrote:oh lord :rolleyes2:

you all live on this DRAMA- it is like a soap opera :rolleyes2:

I would prefer not to have all this drama actually. I would prefer it if people could be nice to one another, and we could all work together to help these dogs. But that's not working out so much is it? :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 10:59 am

jenn- there is of course more to this story. besides your boo-hoo'ing that is--------------- :rolleyes2:
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 11:02 am

LindsaySF wrote:
Maryellen wrote:after what happened with lila, i would figure that he would wise up and be more careful..

Let's assume, for the sake of argument, that the Lila incident was completely the foster's fault. The fosters were gun-happy lunatics, etc. The moral of the story would be that Eric should be more careful about who he allows to foster for SPBR.

PUH-HUH! Yes, I was the foster, and no, my husband and I are not gun-happy lunatics, thanks

And yes, it does shock me that he still allows anyone to foster. In my opinion, he is being blatantly obvious about the puppy operation, in maybe some strange attempt at spite
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 11:03 am

KaylasMomJenn wrote:Perfect weather? It's cloudy and 47 here today. I'm not missing anything out there, believe me. (I'm getting paid to sit on my fanny right now)

It is a little warmer and sunnier here in CT, but not by much.

I'm wondering why you have nothing to say about the email I put in this thread when you said outright that you dont trust me as far as you can throw me.

Her silence speaks volumes...

Lindsay and Mel-If I had ANY idea he wasn't reimbursing any of you guys, I would have sent him the whole 215 back and let him deal with you guys. Instead, he is being the typical man-sitting back playing with himself while all the woman sort things out.

Don't feel badly for me! I knew going into the transport that I was not going to be reimbursed for gas, and I was fine with that. I wanted to help anyway.

But Corey and Summer thought they were being reimbursed, so I feel for them. :(

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 11:05 am

SpiritFngrz wrote:PUH-HUH! Yes, I was the foster, and no, my husband and I are not gun-happy lunatics, thanks

Don't worry. I don't think you are. :)

And yes, it does shock me that he still allows anyone to foster. In my opinion, he is being blatantly obvious about the puppy operation, in maybe some strange attempt at spite

If he is so worried about the safety of foster dogs, why is he not more careful about who he fosters to? Even assuming his side of the Lila story were true, his behavior still doesn't make sense...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 11:07 am

savagem wrote:
Verderben wrote:
LindsaySF wrote:Well, regarding your dog knowledge, it did not appear to me a few pages back that you knew how serious a vaccination reaction in a puppy could be...

And you are choosing which posts to reply to. That does seem odd...

Yeah really why will you respond to my posts but no one elses. I am curious as well to lindsays questions. and who ever posted about mixed litters... good for you but I have seen WAY more that were "purebred" and I know of some litters where he knows who mom and dad are. Like I said it doesnt take a genius to look and see that the majority are purebred. Thors litter, was , so was elvis's, Daisy's, Dee's, Satin's (from the pics I have seen), and many many others. So you can argue with me all you want but I am not going to be persuaded from my opinion so dont waste your time. and yes Jamie I DO question you dog "knowledge".

Okey Dokey. Maybe there were lots of purebred litters in the past. But all of the litters at the puppy party were very clearly mixed. :|

Yah, Satin's were a mix. Satin is not all-pit herself. We met one of her babies at the puppy party in November-she was one year old and she had a lot of lab in her.
I don't think it matters- mix or not- puppies = more money!!
SpiritFngrz
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 11:09 am

Jaime wrote:jenn- there is of course more to this story. besides your boo-hoo'ing that is--------------- :rolleyes2:

Since you know so much about it, do enlighten us, Jaime. I can't wait to hear your spin on things!

And let's remove the "boo-hoo'ing" from the equation then, and look at the facts.

1. Jenn told Eric how much money was collected for the transport.
2. Eric told her to take $115 out of it for her expenses.
3. Jenn sent the remaining $100 to Eric, even asking to make sure it would go to Summer and Corey.
4. This $100 somehow NEVER MADE IT to Summer and Corey.

I await your explanation.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby SpiritFngrz » May 22nd, 2006, 11:09 am

Jaime wrote:satin is a mixed breed-- how can she have a purebred litter?

really, now :rolleyes2:

That, I will attest, it true. Satin has lab in her. Her babies have even more lab in them. But as I said, does it matter? Eric seemed at one point to have litters to adopt out, once a year. Now it is constant.
SpiritFngrz
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue