What Defines a Non Reputable Rescue?

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 22nd, 2006, 1:58 pm

jesus, jaime...

:shutUp:

I am sick to death of you (eric) attacking who you think is the weakest party here...

let me make this clear...YOU LOOK LIKE AN ASS GOING AFTER JEN.

why don't you man up and start defending against the most serious of attacks against HIM???

b/c I've yet to be convinced he's anything but a dog hoarding sociopathic loser.

Jaime wrote:jenn- there is of course more to this story. besides your boo-hoo'ing that is--------------- :rolleyes2:
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 22nd, 2006, 2:04 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:about Lily ~

blah blah blah lily blah blah blah

lovely story, tamara...

now how about the truth?
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 22nd, 2006, 2:07 pm

Favorite Kitty wrote:Tammie is doing a bit better but it is going to be a long road. She was very sick when she came here. Thank you for asking.

I'm glad she is better. What was the vet's prognosis?

I have seen pyometra in cats but never had to deal with it with any dogs. Once I had a female that when I brought to the vet because of smelly discharge I was told it was a uterine infection. She was given antibiotics for it and it seemed to clear up right away. Obviously, she was misdiagnosed because about 4 days later I found her almost dead with more discharge. When I took her to the emergency vet and they opened her up, her insides were so infected that her uterus, in fact, had burst as they cut her open. They told me that a cat can show symptoms one day and not the next. That was why I was hoping that Susie was given some kind of antibiotics either way.

Did you post about this cat on pbsmiles? Because this all sounds very familiar to me, like I read it and replied to it somewhere... :|

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Favorite Kitty » May 22nd, 2006, 2:16 pm

The second vet said that Tammie had an 80% chance of achieving a complete recovery. He believes she was born, or caught, some kind of viris such a calici and that resulted in her coming down with a bit of everything. Calici would kill most kittens. That would explain her eye scarring and small size. Where she has such a bad URI it is going to take several rounds of antibiotics. Her body was just dealing with so many things at once. Pregnancy at 6 months of age, hunger, parasites, the outdoors, blindness, and then her late term miscarriage. Her sweetness is indescribable, though. She deserved a second chance, thats for sure.

edited to add ~ yes, this is Rachael that I had talked about on the message board regarding Pyometra. She was supposed to be a foster :rolleyes2:
Last edited by Favorite Kitty on May 22nd, 2006, 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Favorite Kitty
The Mouse Whisperer

Postby Romanwild » May 22nd, 2006, 2:17 pm

hoagiesmomma wrote:jesus, jaime...

I am sick to death of you (eric) attacking who you think is the weakest party here...

let me make this clear...YOU LOOK LIKE AN fanny GOING AFTER JEN.

why don't you man up and start defending against the most serious of attacks against HIM???

b/c I've yet to be convinced he's anything but a dog hoarding sociopathic loser.

Jaime wrote:jenn- there is of course more to this story. besides your boo-hoo'ing that is--------------- :rolleyes2:

That looks like name calling to me.

One more time and you are gone.

Think I'm bluffing? Try me.
Romanwild
I live here

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 22nd, 2006, 2:23 pm

Romanwild wrote:

*meow*
hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby hoagiesmomma » May 22nd, 2006, 2:30 pm

ok. you're right.

shutting my hole now.

(kinda :D )

Romanwild wrote:
hoagiesmomma wrote:jesus, jaime...

let me make this clear...YOU LOOK LIKE AN fanny GOING AFTER JEN.

That looks like name calling to me.

One more time and you are gone.

hoagiesmomma
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 2:48 pm

I'm not sure what more there is to the story.
Why dont you enlighten me with your lies?

Eric
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Maryellen » May 22nd, 2006, 2:53 pm

I'm not sure what more there is to the story.
Why dont you enlighten me with your lies?

Ericpoo

no name calling. i am editing your post taking the poo out of erics name
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 3:01 pm

Actually, jenn- do you remember your phone conversation with me? Eric asked you to call me with your concerns regarding suzie? Yep, of course not- why would you mention that? You would rather direct your attack toward eric. You mentioned the discharge and listlessness… I asked you to please take her temp and suggested the vets—you were complaining that it wasn’t do-able because of your schedule… my, my how stories change
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby muse » May 22nd, 2006, 3:18 pm

HI Jamie, wb!! :popcorn2:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 3:26 pm

What lies! I was at my effin lawyers office when I was talking to you-I went home and used my DAUGHTERS DIGITAL THERMOMETER IN HER BUTT WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH YOU and her temp was around 101 and you said that was normal. I could even post my cell phone time-lines on here to prove that.

Get a grip! You can even see the thermometer in one of the pictures I took of the litter-

Lets hear more lies. Please-so I can disregard them all with the TRUTH.
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 3:27 pm

And if my schedule is so "un-doable" then why did I take 2 days off of work to care for her and her puppies?

The one thing that makes me angriest is lies-I can handle just about anything, but liars I can not. EDIT
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 3:28 pm

and i suggested the vet :rolleyes2:
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 3:34 pm

That would have been my first thought, too, go figure.
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Verderben » May 22nd, 2006, 3:34 pm

I can't wait till Jamie gets screwed over by "him" because she will be crawling back here on her knees begging to be forgiven for defending him.
Verderben
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 3:38 pm

i suggested taking her to the vets and you didn’t—that was your choice. Do not go and blame that on eric now that you have an audience lol

I told you that it wasn’t normal to have a foul odor, but it was somewhat normal to have some discharge… I also told you that you are better safe than sorry and should bring her for an examination. Your reply was that you had to work the next day all day and could not. Who cares about your cellphone timeline in regards to calls? I have mine too…. It has nothing to do with what you said and what you didn’t do. You really seemed more concerned that you needed them all out of your house as I stated before…

KaylasMomJenn wrote:What lies! I was at my effin lawyers office when I was talking to you-I went home and used my DAUGHTERS DIGITAL THERMOMETER IN HER BUTT WHILE ON THE PHONE WITH YOU and her temp was around 101 and you said that was normal. I could even post my cell phone time-lines on here to prove that.

Get a grip! You can even see the thermometer in one of the pictures I took of the litter-

Lets hear more lies. Please-so I can disregard them all with the TRUTH.
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 3:50 pm

I never denied that I needed them out-I was having serious problems on the homefront. But I would have NEVER not taken her to the vet. I would have made plans for her. I guess with my busy schedule I never stood in line for 2 hours with 2 dogs at Petsmart to get Jasmines vaccines, right? A 7 month old dog FROM ERIC who had had no vaccines yet. Ugh.

I dont care about my "audience" I barely see anyone in here making any remarks about what I am posting about-they probably don't care.

How do you have time to be online? Seriously.
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jaime » May 22nd, 2006, 4:00 pm

oh lord, jenn-- then why did not not take her to the vet? what is your excuse? are you going to blame eric again?

try assuming responsibility for the situation, some, huh?

and my time online? maybe i am wonder woman :rolleyes2:
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby KaylasMomJenn » May 22nd, 2006, 4:05 pm

Or maybe you're Eric, the Pit Bull GOD!

I took responsibility a LONG time ago-I said my fair share of apologies. I don't feel like this conversation is going anywhere. And plus, my audience is gone.

Ciao!
KaylasMomJenn
Snot Nose Bully Pup

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue