New arrivals to DRAW

Postby Huggabull612 » January 20th, 2010, 6:48 pm

Holy Gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im a sucker for the cropped ear pups too...thought I would NEVER have it done...I wouldn't mind saving a few that already went under the knife.

Is there a reason this entire list of dogs has cropped ears :-( They truly are beautiful dogs, I hope they ALL find their forever, well deserved homes ASAP.
~Jen~
Huggabull612
Just Whelped

Postby CinderDee » January 20th, 2010, 8:53 pm

Do you think Wishes would enjoy/be good at disc dog competition? If so, I could post her on Roo's forum.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby pocketpit » January 20th, 2010, 10:41 pm

To whoever adopts wishes:
Wishes LOVES to play frisbee. It is very important you know this. If she could play frisbee all day long if she could. If you don't play frisbee with her you will make us both sad. She loves to leep in the air and catch it and bring it back to you to throw again. She is a great dog and a lot of fun. She loves to be active but is also just happy cuddling on the bed with you.

I hope all of these dogs get a wonderful home.

Vi- I still have a home for Sassy out here as soon as she is cleared by the vet to fly.

Do not worry, Wishes is good to go on the frisbee front, at least while she is in foster care. Anyone who knows me knows that our dogs love it and there is never a shortage of frisbees to toss. She is a great dog and anyone who adopts her will be getting a wonderful companion.
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Violet » January 21st, 2010, 12:16 am

They are all REALLY nice dogs. Storm is coming out of his shell and he is just a big goofy dork dog. He and Tango are bestest buds. :rolleyes2: not so great for my frequently upturned coffee table. And whomever adopts him MUST allow him on the couch..and in their lap..right this instant please and thank you lol

Petie is probably the driviest of the boys. Scooby is mostly just a mushball. Really they all are. Rolie, polie, skin flapping mush balls. All three boys have yeasty yucky ears that we are treating. Hopefully it's a passing thing and not a sign of future issues. All of them have the potential to be good in weight pull. The Studs owner is willing to be in touch with adopters to give as much history as you want. I am hoping to procure the same relationship from Wishes breeder. But I am not counting on it.

Michelle, your adopter would need to be prepared for some vet bills. Especially if they were to take Sassy any time soon.

Dee, Wishes might very well make a great disc dog. :| :mrgreen:
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby CinderDee » January 21st, 2010, 1:48 am

Vi, I'll post her on Roo's forum then. Thanks!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Marinepits » January 21st, 2010, 10:35 am

Vi, are any of them speutered or will be speutered before adopting them out (especially that poor Demodex girl once she's healthier)? I have a few people passing around their information and that question keeps popping up.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby RedChrome » January 21st, 2010, 11:57 am

I love Petie. Let me know if you need temp foster care if you get more pups out of there. Is Wishes' breeder not taking her back?

They are all so cute. Sassy is just adorable with her poor little red ears.
Courtney
RedChrome
Just Whelped

Postby Violet » January 21st, 2010, 3:28 pm

Marinepits wrote:Vi, are any of them speutered or will be speutered before adopting them out (especially that poor Demodex girl once she's healthier)? I have a few people passing around their information and that question keeps popping up.....

None of them are curently but all of them damn well WILL be prior to adoption. This colossal foul up ends here.I am DRAWing the line (pardon the pun)

Courtney, Wishes breeder contacted me, asked if he could come and get her, and then has not contacted me again. I would be happy to hand her over. Frankly she belongs there not with DRAW. But..I won't count on it.

Chances are that at least Petie will need moved from his current temp placement. But we will see how the dogs settle in wether or not the ffoster can handle it and for how long. Petie, we were told initially, had a home.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby pocketpit » January 21st, 2010, 5:22 pm

None of them are curently but all of them damn well WILL be prior to adoption.

One of them is now :D
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Violet » January 21st, 2010, 5:55 pm

pocketpit wrote:
None of them are curently but all of them damn well WILL be prior to adoption.

One of them is now :D

geeze..my brain isnt functioning..i forgot her appointment was this week. Ok..one down..four to go.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 21st, 2010, 9:04 pm

Good god she is just stunning.
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby mnp13 » January 21st, 2010, 9:11 pm

Wow... just... wow...

They are UKC registered, correct?
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby CinderDee » January 21st, 2010, 9:13 pm

Boy, is she gorgeous! I posted her on Roo's forum and also mentioned the others need homes too.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby mnp13 » January 21st, 2010, 10:02 pm

BugsyTyTy wrote:A note to all breeders and owners: Enough with all the drama. These are animals lives that are being toyed with, not a pawn to be used for your social benefit. We need to remember the world is much bigger than all the UKC drama> When you get wrapped up in the drama situations like this take place and it is sad sad day for our breed. ::End Rant::

I was only asking because the people who I know who might be interested want to know about the papers and the breeding.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Violet » January 21st, 2010, 10:36 pm

The studs owner would be happy to share his info with potential adopters. I have yet to get any info from Wishes breeder. I am hoping he will also be as compliant. I CAN tell any adopter the puppies breeding and who their parents are. They will have a printed copy of their lineage. But it will possibly just be for knowledge purposes rather than official purposes. Wether or not we can get our hands on their UKC papers remains to be seen. Working on it. :|
Violet
Loyally Bully

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue