Larum's Jabbin Jake needs home ASAP!

Postby CinderDee » January 10th, 2010, 1:52 am

I'll PM you Vi.
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Violet » January 10th, 2010, 2:30 am

I just got a phone call that the big guys situation has changed. I will let Michelle post when she gets the message. :(
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 10th, 2010, 11:04 am

I hope he is ok and gets a great home.
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby amazincc » January 10th, 2010, 6:49 pm

What happened? :?
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby pitbullmamaliz » January 10th, 2010, 8:02 pm

Oh how sad. :(
"Remember - every time your dog gets somewhere on a tight leash *a fairy dies and it's all your fault.* Think of the fairies." http://www.positivepetzine.com"

http://www.pitbullzen.com
http://inaradog.wordpress.com
pitbullmamaliz
Working out in the buff causes chafing

Postby amazincc » January 10th, 2010, 8:06 pm

How heartbreaking... :sad2:

He looks like such a nice boy... shame on his breeder(s) for not having given him the opportunity to live out his life in peace, in a suitable home. :neutral:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby Patch O' Pits » January 11th, 2010, 9:25 pm

Run hard at the rainbow Bridge sweet baby! I'm so very sorry! :sad2:
Patch O' Pits Pursuit-O-Perfection

Run Hard at the Rainbow Bridge My Angel Sock-M! I Love You Baby Girl! Now that your Mom Starlit is up there too, please help her learn the ropes, love and keep her company until I can see you both again. Starlit I love you!
http://i14.tinypic.com/2a8q345.jpg
Patch O' Pits
Welcome Wagger

Postby kera09 » January 11th, 2010, 9:31 pm

amazincc wrote:How heartbreaking... :sad2:

He looks like such a nice boy... shame on his breeder(s) for not having given him the opportunity to live out his life in peace, in a suitable home. :neutral:

thats the problem with MOST breeders!! ugh poor boy RIP :(
duge, ava, lulu and martini's momma :)
kera09
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » January 12th, 2010, 3:15 am

Be at peace Jake.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby CinderDee » January 12th, 2010, 3:48 am

This is heartbreaking. :cry:

RIP Jake...
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby DeeNtheChillas » January 12th, 2010, 10:20 am

How absolutely heartwrenching! :(
Dee and the furry babies:
Lizz (11 y/o beagle x toy fox terrier)
Blazer (7 y/o chihuahua x boston terrier)
Valentino (less than a year old pit bull)
Tyler and Victoria, the kitties
and the 'chillas
Humble Acres Chinchillas
http://www.humbleacreschinchillas.com
DeeNtheChillas
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby sheltervt » January 16th, 2010, 12:50 am

Well, since BugsyTyTy didn't post an update on the situation, I will...

This past Tuesday the 12th, BugsyTyTy's mother-in-law and myself drove around 200 miles round trip to pay a visit to the breeder in question. We took five dogs from her, and dropped them with some awesome rescue people, after BugsyTyTy scrambled long-distance to make arrangements. It felt awesome to a) relieve the burden on the breeder (and granted, it was a burden she herself created) and b) to get these deserving, awesome dogs into loving foster homes. It was a fantastic feeling, especially since I haven't really done anything quite like it before. I ran a reptile rescue for years, and worked Animal Control for several years, as well... but this was an independant, under-the-radar situation, and I thank BugsyTyTy for allowing me to be involved.
sheltervt
Just Whelped

Postby amazincc » January 16th, 2010, 12:57 am

sheltervt wrote:Well, since BugsyTyTy didn't post an update on the situation, I will...

This past Tuesday the 12th, BugsyTyTy's mother-in-law and myself drove around 200 miles round trip to pay a visit to the breeder in question. We took five dogs from her, and dropped them with some awesome rescue people, after BugsyTyTy scrambled long-distance to make arrangements. It felt awesome to a) relieve the burden on the breeder (and granted, it was a burden she herself created) and b) to get these deserving, awesome dogs into loving foster homes. It was a fantastic feeling, especially since I haven't really done anything quite like it before. I ran a reptile rescue for years, and worked Animal Control for several years, as well... but this was an independant, under-the-radar situation, and I thank BugsyTyTy for allowing me to be involved.

Bless you!!!!! :hug3: :D
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby BigDogBuford » January 16th, 2010, 1:00 am

Glad to hear the dogs got out! Thank you to all who helped!
~Jeanine

You never know when it will strike, but there comes a moment at work when you know that you just aren't going to do anything productive for the rest of the day.
BigDogBuford
I love snipe hunts.

Postby Violet » January 18th, 2010, 3:59 am

and now that said dogs have been mentioned..it's about time I introduce the five latest DRAW dogs. Thank you SO much for going and getting these guys.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Previous

Return to Rescue