ATTN SINGLE LADIES!!!

Postby mistee06 » May 16th, 2006, 6:44 pm

B***HES:

Hello Ladies my name is VAN,i am a n/b/m (neutered,black,male) looking for a friendly relationship that may bloom into TRUE love. i love long walks with female companions and doing crazy zoomies all over the place in the yard (although sometimes i get carried away and dont watch where i'm going, i can be clumsy, but i'll ALWAYS make you smile). if me being clumsy doesnt make you smile (or laugh) my appearance might!!! i am a pitbull labrador cross and boy do i look funny at 8 months old! i have short little bully legs and a BIG bully head but my body is very long (like a basset hounds). When i see a lady i like i perk my ears, even though i cant get them to stand all the way up (the top 1/4 flips to the front).

FOR NON DOGGIES:

i am SHY, and SCARED of loud noises, fast moving hands but am currently working with shelter volunteers to realise that no one will hurt me and am coming along quite well. i've only been here a few days and have already mastered SIT!!!

i've met this little guy, and if i didnt have my heart set on GRACIE, i'd be quite tempted for him. I should be able to get pictures of him tomorrow, he's at the spca and their hours are weird so i'll try my best!!!

IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN VAN PLEASE PM ME!!!!
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby a-bull » May 16th, 2006, 8:37 pm

This made me laugh. Cute way to post a pup. :)

Best of luck . . .
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 10:50 pm

I thought this thread was spam or something at first. :)
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » May 16th, 2006, 10:55 pm

Got my attention, lol!!
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby mistee06 » May 17th, 2006, 2:44 am

i thought it would :D
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Purple » May 17th, 2006, 7:03 am

Why didn't Van post his picture?!
Purple
I live here

Postby mistee06 » May 20th, 2006, 10:54 am

i got sick and couldnt go :( but i phoned and he has a prospective forever home :D
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue