Introducing Missy!

Postby satanscheerleader » May 16th, 2006, 1:11 am

Well, Missy arrived safe and sound Saturday night. She welcomed us with kisses and wiggles the second we opened her crate. Of course the guy who brought us to her in the cargo area gave the typical comments of pit bulls being "very protective" so we laughed and told him how it REALLY is! lol Then when we opened the crate and let her out he was all amazed she had never met us before and she was giving us kisses and wiggles. She made a good impression on him and of course we mentioned the reason she was here was the ban in Ontario and that she was a death row dog because of it. I am sure he left with a seed planted and I hope he shared it with some of the people he knows. Only in town a few minutes and already being a breed ambassador! :thumbsup:

Missy has been awesome with all the people, even the annoying little ones! lol The crate introductions have been going extremely well so we took the immediate plunge and introduced her an Tank and they got along awesome like I knew they would. He's a sucker for the ladies. :wink3:

Here she is looking a little dirtier after a fun wrestling session with her "new man"!

And here's a bit of the action. These two have a riot together!

She is such a big girl but beside Tank, she's a little dwarfed! lol

Another HUGE thank you to Bullies In Need for stickin' by this girl and getting her out here, to all the wonderful people who made a donation towards her flight costs and all the folks who sent well wishes and postive thoughts for her. Team work at it's greatest and dogs like Missy are the ones that reap the reward. Not to mention the truely lucky family who will get to make this wonderful girl a part of their family.

And last, but definitely not least, I'd like to thank Sam, because without her backing dogs like Missy, I couldn't be opening my home to them! You kick but Sam!

Missy will be available for adoption through Bully Buddies! http://www.bullybuddies.org/index.htm
Last edited by satanscheerleader on May 16th, 2006, 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Postby msvette2u » May 16th, 2006, 1:25 am

Great pics, thanks for helping her :)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Asta » May 16th, 2006, 4:57 am

Oh she is such a beauty!!! I am thrilled to hear that all went so well :)

Cheers,

Åsa

Oh, fab pics aswell, they ARE a riot together :)
Asta
Welcome Wagger

Postby cheekymunkee » May 16th, 2006, 10:04 am

She beautiful!!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby Maryellen » May 16th, 2006, 11:01 am

that last picture is priceless.. and the others are great too.. you are truly amazing zoe for taking in all these dogs .. if it wasnt for your help, i dont know what the dogs would do...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby Malli » May 16th, 2006, 12:13 pm

she's a doll :D

geez, Tank has a whole harem at his beck and call, Oscar would be jelous, if he could read! :lol3:

Malli
Malli
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby bridge city bullies » May 16th, 2006, 5:14 pm

I love seeing the big bully grin :D Very cute!
bridge city bullies
Just Whelped

Postby LindsaySF » May 16th, 2006, 10:46 pm

This is wonderful. I like the last pic too. :)

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Purple » May 17th, 2006, 6:58 am

Great pictures, beautiful girl!
Purple
I live here

Postby Veda » May 17th, 2006, 2:06 pm

I'm sorry I don't know the whole story. Is she a foster or new child? She's gorgeous!
Veda
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » May 17th, 2006, 2:39 pm

she is a foster. Zoe is an amazing foster mom, she does wonders with the foster bullies in her house, tank is one of her own dogs...
Maryellen
I live here

Postby satanscheerleader » May 17th, 2006, 4:58 pm

Thanx Maryellen! :oops:
satanscheerleader
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue