anyone in S.WA know about this girl?

Postby Malli » November 18th, 2009, 4:43 am

http://www.petfinder.com/petnote/displa ... d=14959670

my friend is always parusing the rescues and found her... it says she's days away from euth? :(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pocketpit » November 18th, 2009, 8:21 am

Saving Great Animals is the rescue I got Luka from. The people I dealt with were nice. They usually just pull animals from shelters with low adoption rates (East. Wa mostly) as they get put on the euthanasia list when things get way overcrowded. Adoption rates can be as high as $200 but they are also paying for gas for volunteers to drive over and transport the dogs so it's a fair deal. They label everything that looks Pit Bull like a "Staffordshire Bull Terrier". :)
Have no idea if that information helps :|
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Marinepits » November 18th, 2009, 9:23 am

She's a beauty! Hopefully she finds a home soon....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Dukes_mom » November 18th, 2009, 12:09 pm

OOH shes so pretty. Wish Travis would let me have her, I'd drive the 319miles for her :(
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby Malli » November 18th, 2009, 3:14 pm

pocketpit wrote:Saving Great Animals is the rescue I got Luka from. The people I dealt with were nice. They usually just pull animals from shelters with low adoption rates (East. Wa mostly) as they get put on the euthanasia list when things get way overcrowded. Adoption rates can be as high as $200 but they are also paying for gas for volunteers to drive over and transport the dogs so it's a fair deal. They label everything that looks Pit Bull like a "Staffordshire Bull Terrier". :)
Have no idea if that information helps :|

yeah I looked at her pic and was like "whaaa?"

So they will pull her if she runs out of time then?

sigh. Only 6.5 grand and I can have another dog.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby pocketpit » November 19th, 2009, 6:22 am

I should have clarified, they will pull her if they have someone comitted to fostering or adopting her
pocketpit
Supremely Bully

Postby Malli » November 19th, 2009, 2:56 pm

poop
E-I-E-I-O!

Return to Rescue