Meet Lilly in Washington

Postby Violet » November 9th, 2009, 3:15 pm

Lilly came from the Kent animal shelter after being picked up as a stray. She was supposed to go to another foster home (and still will be ) but is so sick with kennel cough she is recovering here in QT for a bit first. I can tell you one thing..unless you want a dog that melts under your touch and stares adoringly at you every chance she gets..this ain't the dog for you. She is still terribly sick but she had company yesterday. And I managed to get some decent pictures.
she definately needs to gain weight.
melting
melting some more
cuteness
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » November 9th, 2009, 3:24 pm

Oh, what a pretty moosh-face she is! :heartbeat:

That poor green snotty nose. :(
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby hugapitbull » November 9th, 2009, 5:31 pm

Trouble just had a round of coughing after being kenneled overnight. She got the basic antibiotic and a tablet to take when she needed it for cough. And yet, the cough would not stop. I asked the vet to change her meds and he told me to go get some Robitussin DM and give her 1 tablespoon three times a day. One and a half doses later, the cough was gone. Coincidence - maybe, but it sure appeared to do the trick. You might give it a try. :|
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Violet » November 9th, 2009, 6:11 pm

She is getting robitussen for the cough. But she also has a snotty nose, snotty eyes and is very lethargic and weak. She is also on Doxycycline. It WILL run its course and she will get better. But this kind of kennel crud can be a bitch.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby hugapitbull » November 9th, 2009, 7:15 pm

She has a pretty little face. Hope she's feeling better real soon.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Postby Dukes_mom » November 10th, 2009, 6:04 am

AWWWWW she is so cute. Poor booger face :( Hope she gets better and finds her forever home :)
~*~Rebecca~*~
Dukes_mom
Just Whelped

Postby Emi » November 10th, 2009, 12:34 pm

That poor girl, she looks so sad, she reminds me alot of Miss Dottie when I first met her. So sad.

I hope she finds a forever home, and can become a butterfly like Miss Dottie did.

My heart goes out to her. She's gonna need alot of loving and special understanding it's gonna take a special person, to bring her out of her shell.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Return to Rescue