Bridgette

Postby Jenny » October 22nd, 2009, 2:28 am

We thank the kind folks who called our 911 center about Bridgette. If they had not she most probably would not have received help. Bridgette is a sweet girl who was found abandoned and injured at a local camping and party spot. She had a injury on her neck that came from being chained around the neck and the chain imbedded in her neck as she grew.The wound had abscessed and was very painful to her. She is a typical terrier. She wants to please and be loved. She is a very good girl in the house and would make a wonderful companion for a high energy person with time for her. She loves to run and show off of course... Bridgette is about 1.5 years old and weighs about 45 pounds. Appears to not have been bred amazingly...She has no health or temperament issues. She is very smart and would benefit from a owner that is equally smart! Cat sharp but we're working on it! She seems to want to play with them more than eat them :angel2:

Her wound was gruesome.. neck black from chain rub for who knows how long! Please help me get her adopted, she is too sweet to stay here forever and a day waiting!.

We tried to find her "owners" and had an article in the papers... no dice.. but we did of course get lots of calls about many other bad pit bull people with too many dogs on chains in bad shape! :mad2:

"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Emi » October 22nd, 2009, 11:41 am

Oh what a pretty girl she is, I wish her alot of luck in finding her a forever home. Thanks to those who helped with her.
You can say any foolish thing to a dog, and the dog will give you a look that says, 'Wow, you're right! I never would've thought of that!'
- Dave Barry
Emi
Full of Bully

Postby Pit♥bull » October 22nd, 2009, 12:41 pm

Poor baby :(
She is really pretty and should have no problem finding a forever home. :)

:goodthoughts:
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Postby DeeNtheChillas » October 26th, 2009, 9:56 pm

She is a good looking girl, and a lucky one at that. I'm thinking good thoughts for her.
Dee and the furry babies:
Lizz (11 y/o beagle x toy fox terrier)
Blazer (7 y/o chihuahua x boston terrier)
Valentino (less than a year old pit bull)
Tyler and Victoria, the kitties
and the 'chillas
Humble Acres Chinchillas
http://www.humbleacreschinchillas.com
DeeNtheChillas
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Jenny » October 31st, 2009, 12:10 pm

Thanks guys... she is really super.. I love her :P shes doing really well with our "porch cat" and becoming desensitized to her... thats a big plus.. we're working on it.. she at least knows that kitty is not for eating now..
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue