boy boy needs a home!

Postby pitbullforever » May 5th, 2006, 5:47 pm

this is boy boy he's from the port jervis humane shelter (the shelter that i work at) he's such a sweet heart. i'm looking very hard for a home for him. if you know of anyone who would be intrested please email me (angel90692002@yahoo.com) he's GREAT with other animals (even if they are small and get into his face) he's great takeing a bath and getting his nails cliped. he's calm but still willing to play. he's about 7 years old neutred and has a rabies shot. we aren't sure if he's housebroken but he's very clean in his cage so we strongly belive that he is. he's GREAT in the car he just layes down and goes to sleep. he's such a sweet heart please if you know ANYONE let me know.
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby pitbullforever » May 9th, 2006, 7:32 pm

some possibe good news about this sweetheart. i may adopt him!!!
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby kymn25 » May 9th, 2006, 7:36 pm

Yay, hes such a doll. Good news for both of you
Pit Bulls know they are THE face of extinction. All that remains is where they make their final stand. Say NO to BSL!

http://www.Ucarerescue.net
kymn25
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby Magnolia618 » May 9th, 2006, 7:41 pm

REALLY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loooove Boy Boy! I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!

My boyfriend was going to adopt him, but he likes big fat mellow rotties. :lol He liked Boy-Boy but they just didnt click.

First thing he needs is a name change! Then he needs to lose weight. lol Last time I saw him he was blowing coat and he didnt look great. He needs to be out of the shelter. Poor dude...
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby pitbullforever » May 9th, 2006, 7:59 pm

yeah i'm not todallly sure yet i'm trying to deal with the news that i got yesterday about spunky http://www.pitbulltalk.com/viewtopic.php?t=3002
i also have to retest him with cats cause i'm not sure how he'll be and the apartments too small to keep them sepprated
pitbullforever
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Return to Rescue