Rascal (Am. Bulldog) in Miami

Postby LMM » February 24th, 2009, 10:40 am

This big fella desperately needs a home. His family just left him to wander the neighborhood when they moved. A neighbor picked him up and brought him to our shelter. He is a gorgeous American Bulldog, the vet estimates between 2-3 years old. He is very people friendly and is cool with female dogs who are not aggressive, but no male dogs or cats. We will not place him in a home with small children bc of his size. He whimpers in his pen all day, longing to come out and play. He loves his stuffed animals, walks well on a leash and is just a big sweetie. He is being obedience trained by our magnificent trainer, Edel, and his adoptive family will have a free training session in their home with Rascal. He is about 80 lbs and is fully vetted and neutered already. He is so in need of a home to call his own. Breaks my heart everyday to watch him so lonely and alone. If anyone can provide him with a home or can help find him one, please call Kathy @ 305-401-4693 or email me at klcremer@aol.com. He is living in Miami.

He's gorgeous! :shock:
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Malli » February 24th, 2009, 2:07 pm

Oh he is lovely looking ! I wish I could take him. I wish him luck finding a home.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby KJS » February 25th, 2009, 1:25 pm

GOSH! he is a stunner isnt he?...how could the people not want him? :(
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby hugapitbull » February 25th, 2009, 6:46 pm

OMG, he is Beautiful. I hope he finds a great home soon.
Shanna & Spirit Trouble
We beat osteosarcoma - 27 months 20 days cancer free
'Spirit' Trouble departed for the Bridge 3/16/2011 a victim of aging
Visit - http://k9cancer.org

Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain--and most fools do. ~Dale Carnegie
hugapitbull
The Better Half

Return to Rescue