American Bulldog In Idaho Needs Home

Postby BullyLady » February 1st, 2009, 11:50 pm

With an ad like this she will have trouble finding a home in this area.... :(

Copied and pasted from Craigslist
Female American Bulldog (CDA)
Reply to: comm-1016998205@craigslist.org
Date: 2009-02-01, 6:58PM PST

Hello! My name is Shea. I am 16 months old. I am looking for a new forever home. I will be honest about myself. I am a handful. I have a dog that I live with and he is 6. I have been starting fights with him. I have hurt him really bad. I have also been mean to my owners little girl. She is 2 and I growl and snarl at her. The 6 year old I get along with just fine. I am a sweet girl I just need to be a SINGLE fur-baby. I would do great with a single person or couple WITH OUT young children or pets. I am a sweet natured girl I just get moody with other pets and small children. I need a forever home and need to find a forever home fast. If you would like me to be your one and only fur-baby, email my parents and tell them why you want me. Thank you!
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby Marinepits » February 2nd, 2009, 10:35 am

:neutral: Er.....
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby BullyLady » February 2nd, 2009, 11:13 am

Indeed! It sounds to me like she just needs some control in her life. She may very well be a little dog agressive, but I bet that 2 year old child is picking on the dog, since she's nice to the other child. :neutral:
"I'm not all bad but I'm a faithful sinner."
~Dave Matthews
Cathleen
Shelby - AB Mix 1 yr - CGC
BullyLady
Proud Uber Nerd

Postby TheRedQueen » February 2nd, 2009, 11:35 am

BullyLady wrote:Indeed! It sounds to me like she just needs some control in her life. She may very well be a little dog agressive, but I bet that 2 year old child is picking on the dog, since she's nice to the other child. :neutral:

Or on the other hand, the 6 year old is easier to keep away from the doggy. 2 year olds are harder to control...;)

:nono: I wish them luck in finding a person with no kids or pets that can manage this behavior...
"I don't have any idea if my dogs respect me or not, but they're greedy and I have their stuff." -- Patty Ruzzo

"Dogs don't want to control people. They want to control their own lives." --John Bradshaw
TheRedQueen
I thought I lost my Wiener... but then I found him.

Postby Pit♥bull » February 2nd, 2009, 11:46 am

:goodthoughts: Shea
I hope a happy forever home will be along soon
:)
Pit♥bull
Supremely Bully

Return to Rescue