Chewy in Maine for adoption!

Postby dlynne1123 » December 11th, 2008, 8:41 pm

My latest foster boy! I've had him now for three weeks, simply working on house manners and crate training. He came to me wanting to pee on everything! We've now gotten quite the attached house dog! Currently getting along with my other dogs but do prefer to adopt to an only dog home (unless a home of working caliber where I know he will stay out of trouble)
Very active dog, loves his ball, anything that bounces really. Its been his training motivation for now. His adoption fee is 300 to account for his vetting and surgery.

He was originally siezed from a home, tied out in 25 degree weather with chain sores and scars. Owners couldn't care for him so just gave him to ACO. I was worried he would be too independant but hes been extremely forgiving and grateful and it shows how truly tough these bullies really are. He has developed barrier frustration of course, on a tie out, and in kennels, which we've been working on and hes so eager to please hes learning fast. I wouldn't label him dog aggressive but hes reactive on leash, again barrier frustration. As soon as hes off leash, hes happy go lucky.

This is his page....let me know if you know of anyone who may fit the bill!! We're patient for his perfect home!

http://pbrc.net/webapp/cgi-bin/dog_deta ... 0?id=11465

Dani in Maine!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ryder - Rescue APBT
Panser on a Roll - APBT (American Bully?)
Gretchen - the red headed cat that thinks shes a dog
Prudence - the new cat on the block to put the dogs in their place!
Punchlines Better Than Lojac - APBT (RIP)
dlynne1123
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » December 11th, 2008, 9:22 pm

What a handsome dude! Good luck finding a new home for him!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby iluvk9 » December 11th, 2008, 10:15 pm

Gorgeous boy. Good luck!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Return to Rescue