Loki- APBT

Postby Malorey » October 31st, 2008, 2:08 am

Befoe I start, Cesar was adopted a while ago. Forgot about his post, so I thought I would let you know here.

Now, here we have Loki. Loki is an APBT for adoption at Animal Rescue Federation in Superior, WI.

Loki is very friendly, and was brought to ARF in October. Loki was nicely on a leash, appears to be housetrained, and enjoys being petted. Loki has been dewormed and vaccinated. His adoption includes a free neuter, vet exam, and 4 lb bag of Science Diet dog food.

This pet is up to date with routine shots.
This pet is already house trained.

"But banning a breed won't stop dog attacks. People have to be aware of their dog's temperaments and make sure they have control of their pets through obedience classes and behavior training."

- Donna Malone, VP, Responsible Animal Owners of Tennessee
Malorey
Just Whelped

Postby Malorey » November 13th, 2008, 8:04 pm

Loki boy is still looking for a home! I love this boy!
"But banning a breed won't stop dog attacks. People have to be aware of their dog's temperaments and make sure they have control of their pets through obedience classes and behavior training."

Malorey
Just Whelped

Postby Malorey » November 15th, 2008, 3:58 pm

Loki has been adopted!

Malorey
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » November 15th, 2008, 4:15 pm

Congrats to Loki.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Return to Rescue