Max is my name

Postby Violet » September 29th, 2008, 3:19 pm

and lovin is my game..AND I am ridiculously cute. I am almost ten months old. And possibly deaf though you wouldnt know it. I am UKC registered and my ears are cropped and I thought I had the world at my feet. but..I ended up living in a crate full of my own waste, had ouchie ears that no one took care of and was a pretty sad fellow. This is what I looked like a couple of weeks after a nice lady saved me.
I am living in Washington which is a LONG way from where I came from..which was TX. But now the person who sold me up here doesn't want me back. So..the nice lady who has been taking care of me is trying to find me a good home.
I am neutered, vaccinated, and micrchipped. I now my basic commands (hand signals) and am good in a crate. I am told I don't have normal deaf dog problems like screaming and stuff. im good with other dogs right now but havent met kitties. I might like them too. My foster Mom says Violet wants to find out.
Anyways..id like a home who will love me. I will probably be good for weight pull when im 100%. I could do obedience too.
im a nice boy..are you looking for someone like me? contact Violet at DRAWashington@hotmail.com
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » September 29th, 2008, 3:22 pm

oh my, that IS cute. :D He looks like he still has a TON of growing to do !
What makes you guys think he's deaf? Just non-responsive?
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Violet » September 29th, 2008, 3:23 pm

Malli wrote:oh my, that IS cute. :D He looks like he still has a TON of growing to do !
What makes you guys think he's deaf? Just non-responsive?

he doesn't seem to respond to sound. But he is very responsive and alert so..it's hard to tell. When his ears are rechecked we will have a better idea. hopefully the chronic, untreated ear infections didnt do permanent damage.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Malli » September 29th, 2008, 3:26 pm

:(
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby madremissy » September 29th, 2008, 3:26 pm

Vi, where are you finding all the gorgeous dogs. He is beautiful. I need to quit looking at your threads. They just make me want another soooooo bad.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby iluvk9 » September 29th, 2008, 3:28 pm

He is really adorable! Good luck placing him. I am sure you will find him a good home.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Violet » September 29th, 2008, 3:33 pm

madremissy wrote:Vi, where are you finding all the gorgeous dogs. He is beautiful. I need to quit looking at your threads. They just make me want another soooooo bad.

This one was actually rescued by Cowgirls breeder. She has been trying to talk ME into taking him. :crazy2: lol so im trying to help ehr find him a home instead. For the record..she is NOT his breeder. She is just trying to help him out. And she is who currently has him.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby Marinepits » September 29th, 2008, 3:34 pm

madremissy wrote:Vi, where are you finding all the gorgeous dogs. He is beautiful. I need to quit looking at your threads. They just make me want another soooooo bad.

I think your girl needs to have this handsome dude in her life. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby Violet » September 29th, 2008, 3:35 pm

Marinepits wrote:

thanks for being helpful :rolleyes2:
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » September 29th, 2008, 3:35 pm

he is VERY handsome. :heartbeat:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby KJS » September 29th, 2008, 3:36 pm

OH MY! he is super duper cute isnt he?
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby Marinepits » September 29th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Violet wrote:thanks for being helpful :rolleyes2:

Hey, I'm tryin! Kinzyl needs a boyfriend! :D
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LaylaWoobie » September 29th, 2008, 3:42 pm

He looks like he could stay nice and warm in Rochester winters :wink:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Violet » September 29th, 2008, 3:44 pm

LaylaWoobie wrote:He looks like he could stay nice and warm in Rochester winters :wink:

I am sure transport could be arranged for teh right home. :mrgreen:
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » September 29th, 2008, 3:50 pm

how do you feel about overnight fed ex? :giggle:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby madremissy » September 29th, 2008, 5:20 pm

Marinepits wrote:

Then she would be cheating on Sammy. I don't want her to get the reputation of being a "ho" :wink:
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby Violet » October 1st, 2008, 12:48 pm

ok..more of Max. His coat is rapidly getting better with good food. Go figure. He is so blasted cute. BTW..my mistake and I am lame..Max is AKC not UKC. and no one is even trying to pass him off as an APBT. He is an Am Staff in case anyone is wondering. I like these pics MUCH better since his first one makes him look like a hgue short and wide lol
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » October 1st, 2008, 12:52 pm

lol look at that mug! what a handsome man
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby maberi » October 1st, 2008, 12:56 pm

What a good looking boy. His expressions remind me of Yoda as do those front feet
Look beyond what your own eyes see
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby LMM » October 1st, 2008, 1:03 pm

That last pic is precious!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Next

Return to Rescue