Urgent Chili, NY area PBT needs assistance

Postby Jenny » September 26th, 2008, 11:34 am

This is really sad.. I wish I could help but I am full full full and have more responsibilitly coming my way now for my own area.. does anyone in the Chili area have room and resource to help this man?
Here's the email:

I am a disabled former animal control officer who was severly injured in a rescue attempt.I am permanently disabled.I found an injured pitbull that I took to the vet at great expense to me to save this dogs life.I had him nuetered and given his rabies vaccine.I also had him chipped.He is a good boy and acts well socially.The lowlifes that had him were going to kill him by gun because he would not fight and he was mauled by a fighting dog.I am homeless and rent a room in Chili,New York.I have been sleeping in a tent because the dog is not allowed where I live.My health is suffering and I desperatly need your help.He is a great dog,loves children and does well with other dogs.Please,please call me at XXXXXXXXX our lives hang in the balance.My name is Steven and we need your help.

If you think you may be able to help please pm me and I will pass Steven's contact information to you.

Jenny
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » September 26th, 2008, 12:02 pm

:( What a sad situation...
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby Jenny » September 26th, 2008, 12:12 pm

It is.. I wish I could do something.
Every kennel I have is full and still rotating in and out.
Pitty adoptions are at all time low this year. We have had some good ones go but not enough.
Stevens boy will sit here for the better part of a year according to our statistics.
:sad2: I have a very adorable little bench beagle that I can't even get adopted.
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue