Urgent adorable, smallish female Tacoma, WA

Postby Violet » September 15th, 2008, 6:43 pm

This girl is absolutely ADORABLE! Like, make me squeal cute. 40-45 pounds. Around 2 years old. She has the typcal bully outloook on life to wag her way right through it. She met a multitude of strangers while I was meeting her and met each and every one the same way, wagging from head to tail. I tugged at her ears and her tail and poked and prodded and the most I got out of her was turning around to see what I was doing lol she is a doll. She is two years old, already spayed and microchipped. (of course..he previous owner gave her away and doesnt care what happens to her..and people call our beloved breed the monsters?) she knows her basic commands such as sit and down. She also knows shake. And is housebroken. Is currently living in an outdoor dog pen and is not digging or barking or otherwise misbehaving. I have not had an opportunity to see what else she knows but would happily find out if someone can squeeze her in. Even for a few weeks while I work feverishly at finding another option!

What I do NOT know is how she is with other dogs (she has met and ignroed little dogs through a fence, though)or with cats. I would be happy to find out if it will help her. The people who have her currently picked her up as a stray and could not take her to animal control once she gave them a woe begone, I adore you look. But they absolutely can NOT keep her for very long Their home owners would get cancelled AND they run a professional breeding kennel of pugs and shi tzus. Super nice people trying everything to help her.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Postby BritneyP » September 16th, 2008, 12:42 am

She's Beautiful!!! :shock:
Cruiser v Kellhof, CGC, TDInc- GSD
Jack z Esagilu, Police K9- GSD
Pia z Westwood- GSD
Darca z Perstatskeho mlyna- GSD
Sadie v Foster- GSD
Nala, CGC- GSD
BritneyP
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby KJS » September 16th, 2008, 1:58 am

Awwww look at that smile :mrgreen: ...she needs a home just so some people can get to enjoy those smiles!
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby mnp13 » September 16th, 2008, 5:52 am

Tell them to get State Farm homeowners insurance. That will take care of the insurance issue and they can keep her!
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby Violet » September 16th, 2008, 11:44 am

mnp13 wrote:Tell them to get State Farm homeowners insurance. That will take care of the insurance issue and they can keep her!

did I mention they are breeders? of sh tzus and pugs? :crazy2: im not sure this gal would fit in too well. She does, however, sleep at night with their 16 yr old daughter.
Violet
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue