Craigslist post- Rochester NY Pit and ABPT posts

Postby StalkerBlueDog » September 7th, 2008, 7:41 pm

These are not my dogs- just passing on the word-There are pictures on the actual posts

"Temporary home needed for sweet pit- PLEASE HELP" Don't know the details, but figured someone might want to contact them about this dog. http://rochester.craigslist.org/pet/831570310.html

"Sweet ABPT needs loving home" http://rochester.craigslist.org/pet/830086024.html

Do to a change in my living arrangement, Tazzy needs a home soon.
She is a sweet as can be girl, at about 2 years old and 35-40lbs. Very loving, and eager to please. She is crate, and house trained, and very quiet. Only barks if there is someone at the door. No cats, she chases them. Good with small caged animals, she is scared of them. Good with kids, not too small though, she does jump when exited to see you. Over all just a really good dog. Would do good in obedience, agility, and many more events. I am not able to foster her any longer. Because of this, I am giving who ever adopts her, all of my extra items that I bought to take care of her.
She will come with: crate, 2 dishes, 2 collars, 6ft leash, toys....and other stuff I cant remember. You will get a free 4 week in house training, to ensure a good start for both. She is up to date on shots, worming, flea med. .....Her adoption fee is $150, that will cover the cost of her spay.
E-mail me if interested in Tazzy.
Also if you would like to take over fostering her, let me know also.
Thank you
Jill Rakin CPDT-KA
"DAWN" U-CH Canami's Age of Aquarius CD RE AX OAJ NF CGC/TDI (1/3 AXJ, 1/5 U-GRCH, MACH pt'd)
"KAYLEE" U-CH Canami's Protector of Serenity (AKC major Pt'd)
"LEIA" Sorella's Rebel Princess (UKC pt'd)
"LUKE"Canami Sorella's A New Hope RN
StalkerBlueDog
My dog can kick your sheep's ass

Postby aophoto » September 7th, 2008, 7:58 pm

I wish I was still there. I'd totally take her!
"The American people have spoken, and they have spoken clearly." - John McCain

Yes, we did America.
aophoto
Just Whelped

Return to Rescue