ULTRA URGENT

Postby mnp13 » July 9th, 2008, 9:30 am

Please, please crosspost for this pretty boy, he is in immediate danger and needs at least a temporary foster/safe haven. I believe this is NC, if you can help or know anyone that can the contact information is: Rachel Ziarnik, pitbulladvocate@yahoo.com Thanks, Roseanne

I am emailing you today in DESPERATE need of placement for a dog I've been fostering for a few weeks. I took this dog in as a stray. He was in rough condition. I do rescue work, pulling puppies out of local shelters for a rescue in NJ. We place them in foster homes here in the triad for 2-3 weeks until transport in available up north. I was under the belief that there was a rescue in the NJ/NY area that could take him. Apparently I was wrong.

Now I have had a family emergency, and I have nowhere for Nash to go. My mother has mental health issues, and went into a rage this weekend. She CHASED AFTER ONE OF MY DOGS WITH A KNIFE. She wanted to kill not only, all of the dogs, but also me and my father. She had to be involuntarily committed. She could be released in only a couple of days.

I am desperately trying to find placement for Nash! I may have to move out temporarily when she's released, and I'm trying to make arrangements for my dogs. I have tried contacting all the pit bull rescues, but no one will help me! To top it off, I couldn't adopt him out, because he is heartworm positive. I've been unemployed and cannot afford to treat him, nor do I have the time now. I have taken him to the vet and had all of his vaccines done and had him dewormed. He is housebroken & cratetrained. He loves ALL dogs, males and females, big and small. He does well with kids too, but is probably too rambunctious for small children.

I am BEGGING and PLEADING for a rescue to please help me out! This is a serious matter, and his safety may be in danger! I do NOT want my mother around any of my dogs or foster dogs. I've got plans for the others, but no one seems able to take in Nash. I am willing to drive up to 3 hours away if need be (I am located in High Point)! I'll even GIVE you a crate for him if I have to. PLEASE for his own SAFETY AND WELL-BEING...will SOMEONE HELP NASH??? I've attached a picture of this sweet guy. Please email me back ASAP if you can take him!

Thanks,
Rachel Ziarnik
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Michelle

Inside me is a thin woman trying to get out. I usually shut the bitch up with a martini.
mnp13
Evil Overlord

Postby KJS » July 9th, 2008, 11:40 am

Good grief...the poor woman sounds frantic...just replying to bump this up a little ....
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby CinderDee » July 9th, 2008, 10:54 pm

Nash has been placed!
Dee
CinderDee
I'm The Bug Whisperer

Postby Jenn » July 9th, 2008, 11:01 pm

Wonderful, good luck to him. :)
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Return to Rescue