Great news! She'll be pulled this afternoon! She was scheduled to be PTS tomorrow morning.
She will be fostered until she can hitch a ride to Chicago to go to the sponsoring rescue. She may have extensive medical bills, obviously, so I will have info on where to donate, if anyone is interested.
I can't wait to see her progress!