Disturbing letter about Smilin Pit Bull Rescue - Buffalo, NY

Postby SBRN » June 12th, 2008, 8:25 pm

LMM wrote:Oh mine was what was posted here already in the beginning of the thread! I hold no other secrets lol

Btw, thanks for posting this in the open Aimee. I honestly don't know how people can continue to ignore such horrifically bad experiences from SO many people. Kind of hard to pass Court off as the lone crazy chic when, well, [b]she isn't alone[/b].

thanks! I used to say, he can't hang me out to dry as the crazy ex, or infatuated fling b/c I am a very happily married woman, but I like yours!!
SBRN
Just Whelped

Postby Marinepits » June 12th, 2008, 8:52 pm

:topic:

No more talk of pudding here. There is an entire thread devoted to pudding in the Off Topic section.
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LMM » June 12th, 2008, 10:39 pm

Well I have been banned. Wrong move dude, now I'm on a mission.

I'm quite sure it's because some of his punk flunkies are reading this post because I didn't even post anything there today. Yea I just called some names, sue me.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby rescuedogmama » June 12th, 2008, 10:47 pm

Watch out, he just might!!

Well, all we can do is just keep trying to help other dogs, right?
rescuedogmama
Just Whelped

Postby madremissy » June 12th, 2008, 10:51 pm

LMM wrote:Well I have been banned. Wrong move dude, now I'm on a mission.

I'm quite sure it's because some of his punk flunkies are reading this post because I didn't even post anything there today. Yea I just called some names, sue me.

Uh Oh, Jenn is not a happy camper right now.

I don't know anything about this but I hope all of you can get something done for the dogs.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Postby cheekymunkee » June 12th, 2008, 11:02 pm

I'm sorry Jenn. But, you are better off...........
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby cheekymunkee » June 12th, 2008, 11:04 pm

Just a note to the guests. I have your IP addies. :wink: :) :wave2:
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby amazincc » June 12th, 2008, 11:25 pm

I'm sorry, too, Jenn... but from what I've read and heard you are probably saving yourself tons of headaches and heartaches in the future. :hug3:

I DO pity all the dogs that won't have a chance to be fostered by decent people now though. :cry:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Postby SBRN » June 12th, 2008, 11:49 pm

yikes Jenn!

I would say too bad, but that is how they roll.
when I was out, they banned friends for no reason without warning.
Just... goodbye. Power of association.

But I agree with everyone, you are better off!
SBRN
Just Whelped

Postby BonJeanS » June 13th, 2008, 12:31 am

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^what she said!!!^^^

[being one of the friends that was banned w/o warning via Power of association :mad2: ]

I agree totally, you are better off!
BonJeanS
Just Whelped

Postby bunnyfoofoo » June 13th, 2008, 12:39 am

I can vouch 1000% for all that has been said here about SPBR, every word of it is truth. Eric collects the adoption fees in cash which is never reported to the IRS, but rater gets put in his freezer and spent on his lawn and house. His dogs are crated for about 23 3/4 hours of every day and lay in their own waste and are often left alone for 18-36 hours or more without food or water. He is involved in rescue to make money. Period. All the evidence that has been handed over to the ASPCA has been notarized and validated. I am sure that none of it would be a surprise as it is the same story all over again, time and time again. I have read similar stuff on this very forum from his days in Connecticut. When people who have never met tell the same story about Eric Grey, there must be truth there.
bunnyfoofoo
Just Whelped

Postby LMM » June 13th, 2008, 6:30 am

Oh trust me guys, after having been here for I don't know how long now? I know I am better off! I would have just liked 2 things to happened before I left there:

1. To get some contact information from a couple folks that I think were pretty decent and consequently can't seem to stand Eric either;

and

2. I would have liked to go out with a bang and on my terms. Oh well right? I would have liked to have made one last post addressing not Eric, because I think that's worthless and a waste of keystrokes as he is truly despicable, but the idiotic mods that stand behind him. Not necessarily the new people because they haven't a clue but you know, a rational person would maybe stop to wonder if any of what was being said was true. Do a little of your own critical thinking people!

I am talking about his long term mods that KNOW damn well what he is doing/has done and they pledge their allegiance to him anyway. I don't care how clean his crates are now or how well taken care of his dogs seem now. This is no way negates any damage he has caused in the past in the name of "helping animals". Nor does it prevent him from doing the same thing he's done in the past. While under investigation it would behoove him to keep his nose clean, yes?

I have one important question for everyone left there that thinks Eric has done no wrong: How many more times can you pass what is being said off as "just some crazy ex-member who is bitter" and still keep a clean conscience?

And I have one last request. For those of you verifying and co-signing what has been said about him here, it sure would go a long way toward lending validity to your claims if you could say who you are. It's just a request and I'm sure you may have your reasons for remaining somewhat anonymous. I've already spoken with one person in email and she told me who she was and I appreciate that. Like I said, it's just a request.

By the way, I'd like to thank the members here for welcoming me here so long ago even though you had reservations about where I came from. That means a lot and is a testament to your character as a forum.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » June 13th, 2008, 6:38 am

time for a group hug!
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby BonJeanS » June 13th, 2008, 7:14 am

LMM wrote:Oh trust me guys, after having been here for I don't know how long now? I know I am better off! I would have just liked 2 things to happened before I left there:

1. To get some contact information from a couple folks that I think were pretty decent and consequently can't seem to stand Eric either;

and

2. I would have liked to go out with a bang and on my terms. Oh well right? I would have liked to have made one last post addressing not Eric, because I think that's worthless and a waste of keystrokes as he is truly despicable, but the idiotic mods that stand behind him. Not necessarily the new people because they haven't a clue but you know, a rational person would maybe stop to wonder if any of what was being said was true. Do a little of your own critical thinking people!

I am talking about his long term mods that KNOW damn well what he is doing/has done and they pledge their allegiance to him anyway.

Jenn,

Re. #1: who are you referring to, by user names? I'm sure, with everyone here, someone has their contact info, or knows somone that does...

Re. #2: BTDT and it's totally frustrating not being able to defend yourself, but at the same time, getting kicked off like that doesn't give 'them' any fodder to use to mock you behind the scenes [that is, until one of their little trolls reads something you post elsewhere and goes running back 'there' with it :rolleyes2: ] There is only one mod there that was a mod six months ago, and she was MIA for months... Now, suddenly, she's back with a vengeance and spewing all kinds of lies, which I find very odd and totally out of [what I thought was her] character :crazy2: There are long time members that seem to remain clueless, whether by choice, by ignorance, codependence or sheer stupidity. :| There are also people there just to observe.

This has been happening for years- same story, different people- the cycle between 'bannings' and 'mass exoduses' gets shorter and shorter each time. It's only a matter of time- when you piss off and piss ON as many people as he has ['scuse me] eventually it catches up with you. We aren't just a bunch of scorned ex-girlfriends :puke:

Lisa, no group hug for ME, I have to go to work mad this morning :devil:
BonJeanS
Just Whelped

Postby nicole » June 13th, 2008, 8:11 am

LMM - my name over there was Olive's Mama...well, it was just Nicole for a while, but for some reason he switched me back to my original name.
nicole
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Postby LMM » June 13th, 2008, 8:21 am

BonJeanS wrote:
LMM wrote:Oh trust me guys, after having been here for I don't know how long now? I know I am better off! I would have just liked 2 things to happened before I left there:

and

I am talking about his long term mods that KNOW damn well what he is doing/has done and they pledge their allegiance to him anyway.

Jenn,

Re. #1: who are you referring to, by user names? I'm sure, with everyone here, someone has their contact info, or knows somone that does...

Re. #2: BTDT and it's totally frustrating not being able to defend yourself, but at the same time, getting kicked off like that doesn't give 'them' any fodder to use to mock you behind the scenes [that is, until one of their little trolls reads something you post elsewhere and goes running back 'there' with it :rolleyes2: ] There is only one mod there that was a mod six months ago, and she was MIA for months... Now, suddenly, she's back with a vengeance and spewing all kinds of lies, which I find very odd and totally out of [what I thought was her] character :crazy2: There are long time members that seem to remain clueless, whether by choice, by ignorance, codependence or sheer stupidity. :| There are also people there just to observe.

This has been happening for years- same story, different people- the cycle between 'bannings' and 'mass exoduses' gets shorter and shorter each time. It's only a matter of time- when you piss off and piss ON as many people as he has ['scuse me] eventually it catches up with you. We aren't just a bunch of scorned ex-girlfriends :puke:

Lisa, no group hug for ME, I have to go to work mad this morning :devil:

Well I definitely wanted to stay in contact with Lauri and that was her username. And I think All Things Furry, Jen maybe? I'm bad with usernames and real names :oops:

I do find it strange the way Gina, I assume that's who you are talking about, is so vehemently defending him.
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby LMM » June 13th, 2008, 8:21 am

nicole wrote:LMM - my name over there was Olive's Mama...well, it was just Nicole for a while, but for some reason he switched me back to my original name.

That sounds familiar but I'm not sure if you were banned before me?
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby nicole » June 13th, 2008, 8:41 am

LMM wrote:
nicole wrote:LMM - my name over there was Olive's Mama...well, it was just Nicole for a while, but for some reason he switched me back to my original name.

That sounds familiar but I'm not sure if you were banned before me?

yeah, I was banned before you joined.

I'm definately baffled by the mods who stuck around after the foster dump. They all bashed eric many times for the things he was doing, including gina...so it really suprises me. I guess their raw discount is more important than their dignity.

As far as the manbiter thing goes...they've made it pretty obvious that they think you should keep a dog no matter what the risk. Eric has Lox (who he denies has a bite history) - yet the dog spends his life crated. (death is kinder, IMO) He didn't want to take back Danny boy into rescue, but bashed the owner for wanting to PTS when the dog started showing aggression. He also bashed Jaime for euth'ing Piper, when she did the responsible thing, that dog couldn't be adopted out.
nicole
Snot Nose Bully Pup

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue