Momo and Maya URGENT!

Postby LMM » April 30th, 2008, 10:11 pm

I am writing with a desperate plea for help.

I rescued Momo and Maya 6 weeks ago--2 pit bull mixes that were starving and chained to the floor in a room. I am unable to keep them as I work for Doctors without Borders and am out of the country for 6 months at a time. In addition, I am in Ohio and the Humane officer came today and basically said the dogs have to be out. There was a woman in New York who wanted to adopt both of them--they are brother and sister and have never been separated. However, these plans have fallin through.

So, what we need is someone who could adopt Momo and Maya ASAP!!! Please, please help..... I have attached original flyer of Momo and Maya. They are on Petfinder and multiple organization list serves. I have contacted every organization and rescue that I can find across the US. No one seems to have any space. Please see the attached story. Is there any way you could help us. Can you possibly foster this dog, or know of someone who would/could. We would be saving 2 dogs! I would be willing to transport Momo and/or Maya to you.

Donna 216-215-4681

donna.myers@case.edu

Here is a link to their flyer. They really look great, I saw the pics when she first took them and Momo especially was skin and bones :(

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m313 ... flyer2.jpg
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby LMM » April 30th, 2008, 10:14 pm

LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Jenn » April 30th, 2008, 10:24 pm

:sad2:
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure....
Jenn
undecided

Postby madremissy » April 30th, 2008, 11:22 pm

:( :( :(
That breaks my heart.
madremissy
I have a basketball and I'm not afraid to use it.

Return to Rescue