Savannah, GA. - Tomorrow this Blue Fawn DIES, Can anyone H

Postby HedyLitke » April 4th, 2006, 11:15 am

*Please contact Sarah B at: gaboxerlady@aol.com
OR Sarah C at missyoumarilyn@aol.com if you can help.
This following email is NOT for the faint Hearted.

If you scroll down through this email, you will see pictures of a dog with no name. This dog was picked up some time ago and has lived in AC since. No warm dog beds, no stuffies, and NO one to love him. Tomorrow as we eat breakfast or get ready for work all that will end for "No Name". I doubt, besides a few kind souls, anyone has ever shown this animal a lick of kindness during his short time on earth. But when a friend and I came down to see this dog at Animal Control - he still offered many wags of his tail, a few kisses and a soft stare that pleaded with us both - Please take me home, I promise to be good.

If you do anything for this dog tonight, please pray for his savior to step forward. If you dont pray, then wish. At this point, its all we can ask for.
His last night will be on a cold cement floor, and his end will be short with no comfort.

I don't understand why people don't fix their animals, or irresponsibly breed them constantly - this boy is the poster dog for that lifestyle. And he will STILL die without a name.

If you can help - please keep reading

Please cross post this e-mail! This gorgeous boy is at Savannah Animal Control. He is extremely well behaved and sweet and desperately need a place to go. Savannah AC usually won't release pit bulls from what I understand, so this boy must be extra special. If anyone can foster them or give them a forever home, Pit Bull Rescue Central will pay for their neuter surgeries.

This is the last attempt to get this guy out via email. Please post this everywhere. He looks intense in these pictures, but if you know APBT's this doesn't mean squat. All he wanted to do was hang out with us, and give some love when we met him briefly.

Please, last time for this guy - HE DIES TOMORROW. This boy is not only sweet, but Gorgeous and just underweight by a FEW pounds - he was loved!

Any questions, please call me night or day about him: 603- 233- 5236.
HedyLitke
Just Whelped

Postby Maryellen » April 4th, 2006, 11:29 am

this dog was pulled and Sarah is getting him boarded and vetted!!!
Maryellen
I live here

Postby bustersmama » April 9th, 2006, 6:08 pm

hey, thanks ME. 8)

His name is now, after MUCH debate Ellwood (From the Blues Brothers)

This dog is a perfect example of true APBT temperament, and he is gorgeous to boot.

Anyone interested can give me a call or fill out an application on PBRC.
bustersmama
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Return to Rescue