Cross-post: **Plainville, CT**

Postby demolitionic » March 1st, 2008, 6:33 pm

Cross-posting:

Contact Ann
peaches0811@ sbcglobal.net (sbcglobal.net)
860-747-8602

Still looking for rescue and she is deteriorating in the kennel. Makes me frantic that she's not getting adopted.

Hi all-I'm an animal control officer in the town of Plainville (CT). Attached are pictures of a pitbull in the Plainville pound.

This dog has been in the pound for some time now and is starting to go cage crazy, and loosing weight, etc. She's about 1 year old and loves people. She desperately needs a foster home to learn all the right doggie manners but she very smart and learns quickly. She loves to go for walks and play. She has the potential to be an awesome pet for someone. Her name is Snickers. She's spayed and up to date on shots and just ready for a loving family. She can be selective about what dogs she likes but could probably live with another male dog.

If anyone can help with this dog please let me know. I can be reached at 860-747-8602. Her time is up (has been up for awhile) and I've been buying time to try and place her. If anyone can help it would be so greatly appreciated. I don't want to have to euthanize this dog. I would not be right as she has no issues other than she doesn't have a home to call her own

Thanks for your help...

Ann

http://search.petfinder. com/petnote/displaypet. cgi?petid= 10322722
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Return to Rescue