Medical Supply Donations Needed

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 15th, 2008, 4:11 pm

http://web.mac.com/guilderhaven/iWeb/gu ... INICS.html

I have been designated by a wonderful physician that I work with to ask for a little help from the medical community to donate supplies that the low cost spay/neuter clinic assisted by Guilderhaven might need. Guilderhaven along with Noah's kingdom and Robin's nest created a low cost vaccination clinic and responded to almost all the calls in Guilderland regarding cats. They have s/n 900 cats, 450 or which were stray or feral in my area and will be working with the Animal Protective Foundation on expanding the low cost s/n clinics...please see the link above...

There is a wish list of items:

Surgery Gloves size 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5
Endo Tubes 2.5, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0
Drape Material
Standard Gauze squares
Suture gut 2-0, 3-0
#21, 22 gague needles and syringes
#15 blades
Surgical sponge (individually wrapped)
Surgical scrub

If any of you work in an area that might be willing to donate some spare stuff, please PM me.

Sincerely, Lisa
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby iluvk9 » February 15th, 2008, 8:52 pm

What a wonderful gesture! Good luck with the supplies!
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 16th, 2008, 9:52 am

Thanks Joyce...
"If I were not a man, I would like to be a bird. As I am a man, I do the next best thing, and ride a bicycle." -- Rev. Maltie, a cyclist in the late 1800s
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Jenn » February 16th, 2008, 10:54 am

Good luck!
Jenn
undecided

Postby Jenny » February 16th, 2008, 6:20 pm

I LOVE spay and neuter programs! good luck with your supply drive!
I can give the list to a few vets in the area who might donate.. since we have no clinic :evil: YET and we could mail them to you?
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Wyldmoonwoman » February 16th, 2008, 6:28 pm

If you are able to get some supply donations, PM me and I will tell you where to send them, the mailing fee should be tax deductable as well as the supplies
Wyldmoonwoman
Full of Bully

Postby Jenny » February 17th, 2008, 1:04 am

OKAY, seems like we are always at the vet..shoot, we should have our own parking places by now! we will hit them all up , cross our paws!
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Malli » February 17th, 2008, 2:41 am

I could probably get stuff from work for my price and then send it off, but I think the shipping might end up being the same price as the items (I'm in Canada) :| And I couldn't send any needles...
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby amazincc » February 17th, 2008, 6:51 am

Going to hit up Micks Oncologist... :mrgreen:
amazincc
Jessica & Mick

Return to Rescue