PONCHO 10 YR OLD AMERICAN BULLDOG IN OHIO

Postby Jenny » February 15th, 2008, 12:22 pm

Just passing along... I do not know where in OHio..

Hello. Please pass "Poncho's" information along to any animal loving friends and family.
Thank you

This is Poncho, he is a 10 yr old American bulldog who was left at a shelter Tues morning. His life long owners were moving and were not able to take him (I love that excuse) he will be looked at by a vet and will have all of his shots and he is altered. Poncho is very heart broken right now. He was brought to the shelter with his 10 yr old sister who was put down due to health reasons. He has been temperament evaluated with no food aggression, brushing him, played with his feet and was introduced to other dogs. He was great. The shelter will hold him for a little bit but he does not have long. Poncho is 10 yrs old and a nice boy we need to help him live out his remaining years in a happy home. If anyone is interested they can contact emailgevans9021@yahoo.com OR euclidpetpals@yahoo.com or call (440)317-2621

"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby KJS » February 16th, 2008, 4:02 am

DAMMIT....I wish I could take him...I dont have an Ambull he could complete my set of old Bulldogs...I really hope something comes up for him
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby Jenny » February 16th, 2008, 6:25 pm

On February 16 2008, 3:02 AM, KJS wrote:DAMMIT....I wish I could take him...I dont have an Ambull he could complete my set of old Bulldogs...I really hope something comes up for him

What kind of bulldogs do you have?

:hello: wow I know the feeling.. I have three seniors..
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby KJS » February 22nd, 2008, 12:46 pm

I have Pit Bull (11/12 years ) 2 British Bulldogs (the older one is 10!!!!) and 2 Staffy Bulls (both 7 next month)...and Bob my Saint is an old lady too at 9 years!! (2 days ago)

I just need an Ambull and a Frenchie to complete my set :mrgreen:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Return to Rescue