If you loved Phoenix,

Postby demolitionic » February 13th, 2008, 12:30 pm

you'll love Gunner!

A friend of my brother-in-law has a 7 week old pit-lab-mix named Gunner. Someone was giving them away, and apparently, undesirables were scooping them up, and Shane (the friend) and his wife, felt like they had to take one home.

They've had him for a week, and apparently have come to realize, it was not a good idea. Shane's wife is expecting, and they don't feel like they can handle the responsibility and financial commitment. (She wasn't pregnant a week ago?) Also, they live in an apartment, where dogs aren't allowed and they've been having to hide him.

ANYWAY! Meet Gunner. He's been wormed, but has had no vaccines. He likes pretty much everyone (what puppy doesn't?) and apparently catches onto things pretty quickly. Shane says he and his wife are crazy about the puppy but never realized what a puppy that young entails :rolleyes2:

So, the moral of the story is, baby Gunner needs a new home. He's here in Houston, Texas, but there won't be an adoption fee, so that can go toward your transpo costs! Hint, hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, elbow elbow!

Without further ado, meet Gunner!

Shoot me a PM, and I'll give you my phone number if you are interested!
Time to nut up or shut up.
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby blayzeingsun » February 13th, 2008, 1:19 pm

he is cute!!!!! send him to me! if only it were June we can't get another dog until June ugh!
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby gayrghts » February 13th, 2008, 8:06 pm

On February 13 2008, 11:30 AM, demolitionic wrote:you'll love Gunner!

A friend of my brother-in-law has a 7 week old pit-lab-mix named Gunner. Someone was giving them away, and apparently, undesirables were scooping them up, and Shane (the friend) and his wife, felt like they had to take one home.

They've had him for a week, and apparently have come to realize, it was not a good idea. Shane's wife is expecting, and they don't feel like they can handle the responsibility and financial commitment. (She wasn't pregnant a week ago?) Also, they live in an apartment, where dogs aren't allowed and they've been having to hide him.

ANYWAY! Meet Gunner. He's been wormed, but has had no vaccines. He likes pretty much everyone (what puppy doesn't?) and apparently catches onto things pretty quickly. Shane says he and his wife are crazy about the puppy but never realized what a puppy that young entails :rolleyes2:

So, the moral of the story is, baby Gunner needs a new home. He's here in Houston, Texas, but there won't be an adoption fee, so that can go toward your transpo costs! Hint, hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, elbow elbow!

Without further ado, meet Gunner!

Shoot me a PM, and I'll give you my phone number if you are interested!

Maybe you can find a rescue who will take him

because he needs vaccines, and neutering etc... as well as a good home visit before landing a new home.
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby demolitionic » February 13th, 2008, 9:16 pm

Most rescues won't take owner surrenders :rolleyes2:
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby gayrghts » February 13th, 2008, 9:17 pm

On February 13 2008, 8:16 PM, demolitionic wrote:Most rescues won't take owner surrenders :rolleyes2:

oy.... great... so they'd rather let the dogs go to byb's etc....
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby blayzeingsun » February 21st, 2008, 2:00 pm

what happened with this guy?
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Postby demolitionic » February 21st, 2008, 3:35 pm

On February 21 2008, 12:00 PM, blayzeingsun wrote:what happened with this guy?

His owner still has him and is looking for a new home for him. Still the original situation.

Charming little fellow, eh? EH? EHHHH?!

You need him!
demolitionic
Devoutly Bully

Postby blayzeingsun » February 22nd, 2008, 1:31 pm

:) he is adorable we are going to get another dog but we have to wait till the snow melts a bit more. :)
blayzeingsun
Loyally Bully

Return to Rescue