Beautiful Boys Available for Adoption/Oregon


Postby Asta » March 30th, 2006, 5:20 am

Oh they are both such handsome little fellas :) And both of them look like they are plotting for cuddles and mischief ;) Good luck!

Cheers,

├ůsa
User avatar
Asta
Welcome Wagger
 
Posts: 3115
Location: Everywhere

Postby cheekymunkee » March 30th, 2006, 10:27 am

What beautiful babies!!
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
User avatar
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass
 
Posts: 28540
Location: Dallas

Postby Murfins » March 30th, 2006, 10:45 am

I was wondering who that cutie in your avatar was - both are adorable!
User avatar
Murfins
Snot Nose Bully Pup
 
Posts: 102
Location: Okotoks, Alberta

Postby Maryellen » March 30th, 2006, 10:58 am

Spud is adorable, and so is opie.....
Maryellen
I live here
 
Posts: 5971

Postby panda » March 30th, 2006, 1:54 pm

Here are some pics of the boys taken last night.

Image

Image

Image

Image
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
User avatar
panda
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 627
Location: Oregon

Postby Jesseca » March 30th, 2006, 2:10 pm

They are both so cute, but Spud is ADORABLE!! I love him (no I don't want him :D )
User avatar
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully
 
Posts: 958
Location: Washougal, WA

Postby JCleve86 » April 2nd, 2006, 5:07 am

Oh my lordy Spud is frickin ADORABLE!!! Does he still have that stripe on his tushy you were telling me about Christa? I know you said he was cute but good Lord...he is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully
 
Posts: 465
Location: Puyallup, WA

Postby bullymommy » April 2nd, 2006, 6:49 am

omg the throw himself down on the floor thing about spud is funny as hell!!! they are both cuter than cute!!! hmmmm think dan would notice 2 more puppies in the apartment?!?!?!?!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 367
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby Purple » April 2nd, 2006, 7:55 am

I'm enjoying Opie!
User avatar
Purple
I live here
 
Posts: 5115

Postby panda » April 2nd, 2006, 1:05 pm

JCleve86 wrote:Oh my lordy Spud is frickin ADORABLE!!! Does he still have that stripe on his tushy you were telling me about Christa? I know you said he was cute but good Lord...he is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!


Yes, the little cutie has a thin white stripe of fur all the way up his tushy vertically and it looks like you want to wipe it off lol

He is so mellow and such a lover too.
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
User avatar
panda
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 627
Location: Oregon

Postby panda » April 2nd, 2006, 1:06 pm

bullymommy wrote:omg the throw himself down on the floor thing about spud is funny as hell!!! they are both cuter than cute!!! hmmmm think dan would notice 2 more puppies in the apartment?!?!?!?!


Don't ya know, puppies are invisible! :D
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
User avatar
panda
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 627
Location: Oregon

Postby bullymommy » April 2nd, 2006, 7:13 pm

panda wrote:
JCleve86 wrote:Oh my lordy Spud is frickin ADORABLE!!! Does he still have that stripe on his tushy you were telling me about Christa? I know you said he was cute but good Lord...he is TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!


Yes, the little cutie has a thin white stripe of fur all the way up his tushy vertically and it looks like you want to wipe it off lol

He is so mellow and such a lover too.


ok i gotta see that!!!!


and the thing about puppies being invisable i think that i could work with that LOL dan is hardly ever home so yeah i could make it work LOL!!!!
bullymommy
Hyper Adolescent Bully
 
Posts: 367
Location: Las Vegas, NV

Postby panda » April 2nd, 2006, 8:48 pm

Ok, you asked for it! It's not a very good rendition as it was hard to get him still long enough. But you will get the idea. It looks more startling when he's just walking around.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
Dead Dog Walking Pit Bull Rescue
http://deaddogwalkingpitbullrescue.org/
User avatar
panda
Loyally Bully
 
Posts: 627
Location: Oregon


Return to Rescue

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

cron