Rochester NY (Culver/Bay St)

Postby Jenny » February 4th, 2008, 4:38 pm

I'm going to try and be in contact if the butt head brother will call me..
I asked Rose to please find out where Mango is... give the brother my number and let me help him get Mango shots and altered at least if she cannot get him back from the brother. Spineless.. just let him walk out with the dog..

Why can't I have said.. gee sorry , we are full and have no room ... now I'm gonna worry over this dog.

I encouraged her to help the dog and said I would help her and now look what happened! I told Rose if that brother even looked like he was gonna push me around I would make him pee his pants so fast he won't know what hit him. zap zap!

then someone would have to post bail for me probably.

I would rather Mango be put down than live at the pallet repair shop or get stolen for bait or whatever..for crying out loud, he is probably scared.
"I went shopping for feminine protection. I decided on a .380 automatic."
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » February 4th, 2008, 5:19 pm

Well, I talked to Rose again and she said brother already called and left her a message saying " Mango wont eat, he probably likes the food you gave him better"

She is trying to find out where he has the dog..

she did find out from her mother , brother said there is a building apartment/office that someone their lives in and has a puppy... lord.
So Mango will stay inside with the puppy and the guy that lives there but Mango will be brothers dog ... lord. At least he is not chained up outside in the cold.

I told her tell brother to call me if he wants help with shots and stuff.. and I'll ask him please take Mango back to Roses house.

I actually googled "Pallets Rochester NY" and got a nice list of places lol

I hope she can make the brother see this is not the best move.. and not to be snotty but I told her too that pallet repair shops are not known for the "nice guys" that work there ...

I'm going out to walk dogs and forget this for a while..
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » February 4th, 2008, 5:21 pm

and even Rose said..."Mango wont eat because he is stressed out"...

wish the brother would see that.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LaylaWoobie » February 4th, 2008, 6:08 pm

If you actually know something is happening, I know the animal cruelty officer in Rochester...let me know and I can get you his number.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Marinepits » February 4th, 2008, 6:22 pm

Jenny, go ahead and PM Layla -- gotta keep this stuff off the boards if it becomes a police report. For your protection and for ours. :wink:
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby LaylaWoobie » February 4th, 2008, 6:33 pm

I think I know where the shop is.
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully

Postby Jenny » February 4th, 2008, 10:00 pm

I thought about calling the Humane Law Enforcement too but really its not my place to do that.. if it was OUR foster dog we had paperwork on already I would have called in a heartbeat.

I was getting ready to pick up the phone just as Layla suggested and prod for some advice.

Don't worry, I would never "liberate" a dog that I had no legal right to nor ask anyone else to do such a thing. I would do it the right way. Didn't mean to give the wrong impression if I did.

These people are just giving me gray hair.. heres the latest bout a half hour ago...

Mango is back! My brother was concern because Mango would not eat or drink water. As much as I hate to say it, I still need to find him a home.
He said Mango was very friendly with everyone that came into the shop. He's a good dog.

So, she won't keep him.. >(

ATM I know nobody who wants to take on a unsocialized adult pit bully..
at least he is good with other dogs, but if his nerves are sketchy in a home environment that is not much consolation. I wonder if he was "good with everyone at the shop" did he already know them? maybe its all family.
Rose raved about how good he was playing with the kids at the birthday party at his owners house.. I just don't know. I think I'm starting to understand why many orgs do not take owner surrenders ...
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LMM » February 7th, 2008, 8:56 pm

Ugh I hate to hear how this has progressed :(

I was just going to let you guys know I am in Rochester, so I can help out with Rochester area stuff. I hope she is able to get Mango back!

Ok I should have kept reading!
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Jenny » February 8th, 2008, 12:58 pm

Hi LMM, nice to know more bully lovers!

Mango is doing good back with her she says.. I want her to get the darn Craigs list post off ...
at least she has agreed to to let us screen anyone interested in him and he'll get altered FIRST here soon..

I wish I had somewhere to put him,, one more will break my back.
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » February 12th, 2008, 12:44 pm

:mrHappy: Oh boy! Mr. Mango is getting neutered tomorrow!

won't even go into what a fiasco it was to get that to happen but it IS... yessssssssssssssssssss
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Marinepits » February 12th, 2008, 1:32 pm

That is GREAT news!
Never make someone a priority in your life when that someone treats you like an option.
Marinepits
Proud Infidel

Postby maberi » February 12th, 2008, 1:57 pm

On February 12 2008, Jenny wrote::mrHappy: Oh boy! Mr. Mango is getting neutered tomorrow!

won't even go into what a fiasco it was to get that to happen but it IS... yessssssssssssssssssss

Very cool, where is the neutering getting done?
maberi
I Save My Empty Calories For The Bottle

Postby LMM » February 12th, 2008, 3:06 pm

FABULOUS news!!!! And yea, where is he getting it done?
LMM
I'll Kick Your Ass

Postby Jenny » February 13th, 2008, 11:45 pm

On February 12 2008, 2:06 PM, LMM wrote:FABULOUS news!!!! And yea, where is he getting it done?

RAS is doing the neuter. First they said Rose could get him in the end of March.. oy vey! then they called her back the next day and said bring him in tomorrow! (today) :P no more coconuts for the old man ~!
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenny » February 14th, 2008, 10:56 am

:greenWave: Mango is on the way home with Rose...minus his "mangos" shots updated, yay!
- Karen Riply
Jenny
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » February 14th, 2008, 10:58 am

That's great!!
Jenn
undecided

Postby LaylaWoobie » February 14th, 2008, 1:22 pm

yay for Mango! :elephant:
LaylaWoobie
Full of Bully