Just in case you haven't had enough yet

Postby airwalk » January 23rd, 2008, 8:11 pm

Beemer is an 8 year old male. Are you looking for a calm, quiet older gentleman to keep you company? If I sound just right for you, come and visit, we will be perfect together.

Jazzy is a 3 year old adult female - who seems to get along quite well. She thinks the young pup she's housed with is quite cute

Princess (1) 1.5 year old spayed female - ACD and...??? Nice Girl!

My name is Mocka Koa and I'm a sweet guy. Because I can't see very well, please work slowly and gently with me so I don't get scared. I already know "sit, and I just want to sit by you (or in your lap) and love you. I take doggy treats nicely and you can use them to teach me things. I'm active, not lazy, so active adults would be best for me. I seem to get along with other dogs. To meet me is to love me. About 1 year old neutered male

Sandi is a six year old adult female - I'm Sandi and I'm a lovely lady. I'll offer to shake hands and sit when asked. I love doggy treats and take them like a lady should. Those treats will help me learn lady-like manners, too. An active family with older children and adults is what I'm looking for. Are you looking for a dog like me?

Lucy is a 2 year old spayed female and a total doll baby. Lucy gets along with other dogs and doesn't mind kitties. She is crate trained and is almost housebroken. Walks well on lead, and will sit on command. Lucy will need a fenced yard. Come meet this sweetie, she is ready to go to her forever home.

Angel is exactly that...but is starting to show kennel stress. About 1 year old female

Babs - don't know much about her yet. About 2 year old female

airwalk
I live here

Postby Jenn » January 23rd, 2008, 8:12 pm

:heartbeat: Beemer and Lucy are just dolls!
Jenn
undecided

Postby Jeni » January 23rd, 2008, 9:41 pm

:love: with Beemer! I'm a sucker for gray faces
dee de dee
Jeni
Confident Young Bully

Postby airwalk » January 23rd, 2008, 11:38 pm

Me too, good thing this Inn is full. Everytime I bring a Senior home...my credit card gets hot and I can hear my vet giggling gleefully
airwalk
I live here

Postby gayrghts » January 24th, 2008, 12:49 am

What's up with Mocka Koa's vision?
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby Dakota Spirit » January 24th, 2008, 2:57 am

Man these are some handsome dogs. I hope they find the homes they deserve soon.
Dakota Spirit
Just Whelped

Postby cecollins » January 24th, 2008, 9:52 am

I love Jazzy and Lucy!!! I have a soft spot for white bullys!!!
I grew up in Beaverton Oregon and if only I was there now, I would love to go to the clackamas shelter to look for my next rescue..
I now live in the very cold state of Maine!!!
Sully's momma!

Miss you, Mick
cecollins
I Love Sully's Butt Curls

Postby airwalk » January 24th, 2008, 12:38 pm

On January 23 2008, 11:49 PM, gayrghts wrote:What's up with Mocka Koa's vision?

We're not quite sure. His eyes glow green in the right light and he acts like he doesn't always see very well.

This is so frustrating for me, I almost adopted him when he was at the shelter and just a baby but talked myself out of it. He was such a sweetie and now he's scared to death. Everytime I go in his run, he runs to the outside and won't come near me. Tail is wagging, but the rest of the body clearly says...I'm scared don't push me.
airwalk
I live here

Postby KJS » January 26th, 2008, 1:15 pm

Beemer is DA BOM!
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Postby airwalk » January 26th, 2008, 3:12 pm

On January 26 2008, 12:15 PM, KJS wrote:Beemer is DA BOM!

Isn't he just though..now I just have to find someone locally that likes the seniors as much as I do!
airwalk
I live here

Postby KJS » January 27th, 2008, 1:15 pm

Yeah...the "local" bit kinda counts me out :cry:
Dont breed or buy while shelter animals die!
KJS
Supremely Bully

Return to Rescue