SOOOOOOOOO

Postby luvmypitties » December 24th, 2007, 1:40 am

They are all such great looking dogs!!! I wish I could take them in too!!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Magnolia618 » December 28th, 2007, 11:30 am

TANK! :love:
“Hatred is the coward's revenge for being intimidated.â€
Magnolia618
I live here

Postby airwalk » December 28th, 2007, 12:40 pm

Everyone keep everything crossed....Miss Blue (now Ruby) went to her new home, Tank may be pulled by a local rescue and you'll never believe it.....

Elmer's owner showed up! Apparently, he was staying with father and brother and got away from them. They say they've been looking at a neighboring County and didn't know to look with us. Of course, he has no money, I'll work something out - you should have seen Elmer (who's actual name is Trunks) when he saw his dad. That dog nearly stood on his ear and sang OMG, can he sing.
airwalk
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » December 28th, 2007, 12:44 pm

On December 28 2007, 11:40 AM, airwalk wrote:Everyone keep everything crossed....Miss Blue (now Ruby) went to her new home, Tank may be pulled by a local rescue and you'll never believe it.....

Elmer's owner showed up! Apparently, he was staying with father and brother and got away from them. They say they've been looking at a neighboring County and didn't know to look with us. Of course, he has no money, I'll work something out - you should have seen Elmer (who's actual name is Trunks) when he saw his dad. That dog nearly stood on his ear and sang OMG, can he sing.

Thats so great! I got goosebumps! I love happy endings!!! What about Mister Valentino?
Tina

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby airwalk » December 28th, 2007, 12:47 pm

So far nothing on Valentino...keep your fingers crossed! He's harder because while he's not what I would classify as overtly dog aggressive..he is definitely dog assertive.
airwalk
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » December 28th, 2007, 12:47 pm

Everyone here is crossing everything tht can be crossed! Good luck Valentino!
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby airwalk » December 28th, 2007, 2:00 pm

Okay, Trunks (aka Elmer) has left the building with his owner....

Tank - gotta love that goofball - will be leaving next weekend thanks to Dead Dog Walking rescue - yay.

Soooo now who am I shipping Valentino to - come on one of you must have room for such a little guy! :D
airwalk
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » December 28th, 2007, 2:21 pm

No room here... I wish I could take him in. I wish I could take them all in.

Yay for Elmer/ Trunks and Tank!
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Malli » December 29th, 2007, 1:58 am

Does bad rap only do local pulls? I bet they'd take him, he looks very drivey and intense, I bet when he gets a job to do he'll NAIL it! :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby airwalk » December 29th, 2007, 11:48 am

I don't know...but on Monday I'll send out inquiries...thanks for the idea. He's actually a major league lap baby...but he might be drivey enough to get a job done once he understood the job.
airwalk
I live here

Postby SisMorphine » December 29th, 2007, 1:51 pm

I want him damnit! But I think Wally would kill me . . .
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby Malli » December 29th, 2007, 4:33 pm

I kind of want him, too. Except #1, I live in canada, #2 my bf might just live up to his threats to move out, and #3 I really don't think I can afford 2 dogs.
But, I still want him :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby Jenn » December 29th, 2007, 11:03 pm

Me too, I absolutely love him...... He looks like he's needs some black doggles, and an earring though. :giggle:

I don't know why, he just has that look to me. :wink:
Jenn
undecided

Previous

Return to Rescue