Oh yeah that was my first thought. Oh he accidently ate it.
The guy from the city pointed out that if someone went to all the trouble to tie him in a plastic bag and fling him out on a fairly deserted road, it wasn't a stretch of the imagination that they may have fed him the poison too.
And in fact, it doesn't act immediately - so they might have fed it to him hoping he'd die, and a few days later, he was still alive - so they took him for the drive
If that's what happened, they did not understand how the poison worked (highly likely since we've had a number of people kill themselves lately by bringing generators into their houses to run space heaters!!!)
Either way, he's on the mend
And on the major news channel, KOMO in Seattle now, too!!
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.