Missy-prohibited bully gal

Postby spurby » March 21st, 2006, 7:07 pm

Missy is a gorgeous bully gal who is searching for a forever home outside of Ontario. She is located in a city that has banned this breed for almost 10years now as well, but the shelter workers love her, and want her to get a chance at life. She is very pretty, smart, confidant, high ball drive, little rough around the edges gal, but with some work, she can be a great breed ambassador. Didn't test well with cats, should be fine with a laid back male(she played with one at the shelter, she plays rough, but will back off when told) She would need an expereinced rescue to take her on into foster care to ensure she is properly evaulated before placement. Unfortunately due to the restrictions placed by the legislation and the shelter, we are unable to take her into temp foster care here. She will be altered and UTD on vacc's prior to rescue placement, and crate trained(she has her crate in the kennel and the shelter is slowly introducing her to it) possible shipping costs will be covered.
If you are interested in learning more about Missy, please feel free to e-mail us at bullies_in_need@hotmail.com

spurby
Just Whelped

Postby call2arms » March 21st, 2006, 7:12 pm

Oh my goodness she's a cutie!

I wish I had room, and funds for a second dog.
Good luck placing her!
call2arms
Boys Stink

Postby Jesseca » March 22nd, 2006, 3:27 pm

She does have a sweet face. I hope someone can take her.
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Return to Rescue