Miss Mayse

Postby mistee06 » October 17th, 2007, 11:32 am

Mayse was surrendered to me because her owner did not have time for her and their other boxer Mateo (who has been adopted already!). I drove 2 hours to get this girl and boy was she worth it! She is a purebred Boxer apparently with papers but I dont have them. She is beautiful in every way. She loves people, especially men. The only hard part is Mayse is 8. People seem to think that she'll keel over at any time. I have gotten to know her since I am fostering her and I think she's far from that death bed!! She loves to play and gets really excited if you left the room she was in and then come back....even if its only a minute later. She is not spayed, we are doing a vet check to make sure shes healthy enough to do it. She is underweight, so right now she's being fed a nice diet of Go Natural grain free to boost her weight a little! She likes car rides and enjoys cuddling up to you when your sleeping. Mayse has the most adorable face because her tongue sticks out... ALL the time!! She most likely does this because her teeth are worn down, but dont worry it doesnt effect her eating habits!!! Anyways, with out further ado....

Here's my foster dog, Miss Mayse!!!!!!!!

"Ughhhh you know I dont like my picture taken!!"

"Im gonna hide under your chair if you dont take that away lady!!"

"FINE! ONE PICTURE!! and thats it!"
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby luvmypitties » October 17th, 2007, 11:46 am

Oh my goodness she is so cute!!!! Does her tongue always stick out like that??? Thats too cute!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby mistee06 » October 18th, 2007, 2:55 am

yep her tongue is always like that!! She is now in foster with a lady who owns another boxer since I have to leave for the day tomorrow and didnt want to leave her all by her lonesome (since there isnt enough room in the peterbilt!!)
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby iluvk9 » October 18th, 2007, 6:23 am

She is a cutie! I love older dogs...I am sure someone else sees how wonderful they are, too.
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mistee06 » October 21st, 2007, 10:53 am

Mayse went into a different foster home with another boxer a few days ago. She was doing great but on friday suffered from a seizure that lasted about 35-40 seconds. She is going to the vet on tuesday to do some geriatric blood work to see if something is up. Unfortunately if there is something really wrong she'll have to be put to sleep. On the good side.. if not the foster home is probably going to keep her!!
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » October 21st, 2007, 12:15 pm

Poor girl, hopefully she'll be fine.
Jenn
undecided

Postby luvmypitties » October 21st, 2007, 4:39 pm

Cant they keep her on like phenobarbital?? I hope she does good. And I hope she gets her needed home!
Tina

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby iluvk9 » October 21st, 2007, 6:13 pm

Oh boy..... :(
iluvk9
I'm Cougarific!

Postby mistee06 » October 22nd, 2007, 4:04 pm

she's doing okay as far as i know ...only the one seizure so far.... shes going to the vet tomorrow so we'll find out then i guess!
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby mistee06 » November 5th, 2007, 11:54 pm

bad news :( we put Mayse to sleep last week... it was really hard... she just deteriorated (sp?).... anyways I paid to have her cremated as I couldnt stand to let her end up in the dump... RIP my mayse girl.
mistee06
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby Jenn » November 6th, 2007, 12:15 am

I'm sorry :hug3:
Jenn
undecided

Postby luvmypitties » November 6th, 2007, 1:29 am

I am so sorry!
Tina

luvmypitties
I live here

Return to Rescue