Upstate ny (will travel to New England, maybe northern nj)

Postby gayrghts » October 10th, 2007, 4:09 pm

I know a woman who often rescue's dogs...
she's trying to cut down on the rescue's because people keep dropping animals off to her and she has to many... but someone contacted her and is looking for a female dog...

This is what was said... she doesnt have anything in her rescue to fit this request... so asked me to pass the info out :)

Good home available for a female dog.
She would like either a poodle, Shitzue, Lasa or some mix there of, as long is it is on the small side.
Will take from puppy up to 5 years.
This is a very good home.
The dog can be sent even if unaltered, she'll take care of that.

(no she's not looking for an unaltered dog... but if that's the case... its not a problem)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Postby luvmypitties » October 11th, 2007, 8:23 pm

Tell her to check out petfinder.com! She can search dogs in her area some even have pictures and a bit of info on the dogs!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby gayrghts » October 12th, 2007, 8:16 pm

On October 11 2007, 7:23 PM, luvmypitties wrote:Tell her to check out petfinder.com! She can search dogs in her area some even have pictures and a bit of info on the dogs!

I have been.... just figured that if there was someone on here.... that had one.... that fit the bill :)
Heather

A dog teaches a (kid) boy fidelity, perseverance, and to turn around three times before lying down.
- Robert Benchley
gayrghts
I live here

Return to Rescue