Bull Terrier in MA

Postby SisMorphine » September 29th, 2007, 12:59 pm

Hello all!! A sister of a friend of a friend (oh yeah, it's one of those) has a 3-4 year old brindle male Bull Terrier named Rio. I am currently awaiting specifics on him, all I know is that he doesn't have much in the way of manners (surprise surprise!). I just wanted to put a bug in everyone's ear. I'll let you know more as I know more, and I hope to get out to evaluate him this week.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmypitties » September 29th, 2007, 9:17 pm

Blue Ridge Bull Terrier Rescue is a great rescue. I have personally worked with them and one of my old work places would foster dogs for them. They do lots of screening for potential homes its crazy!!! And the screening for our adoptions is a lot but they did way more than us and were very more detailed. I am sure he wont be hard to find a home for but they are a hard breed to own, or atleast the ones I have been around have been. Very stubborn....even more than PITBULLS!
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Postby Malli » September 29th, 2007, 11:27 pm

GIVE him to me :)
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day, tomorrow doesn't look good either.
E-I-E-I-O!

Postby dogcrazyjen » October 1st, 2007, 3:38 pm

Hey, I can get him into rescue if need be, let me know where he is, and what his specifics are. If he is nearby I can take him myself-next week is Silverwood and all the rescue folks will be in one spot.

Jen
dogcrazyjen
Devoutly Bully

Postby SisMorphine » October 4th, 2007, 3:23 pm

Apparently giving up the dog has turned into a HUGE family battle. I'll let you know if anything changes, but right now it looks like the dog will be staying where he is.
"All changes, even the most longed for, have their melancholy; for what we leave behind us is a part of ourselves; we must die to one life before we can enter another." -Anatole France
SisMorphine
They're like service dogs gone wrong.

Postby luvmypitties » October 4th, 2007, 3:45 pm

Thats good news right?
Tina
Our thoughts and prayers are with Mick and Christine! We love you both!

RIP my precious Noah! You are greatly missed and still so loved!!! 7-12-06-- 2-21-07
RIP Abby! I always loved you!
luvmypitties
I live here

Return to Rescue