Eastern WA Dogs need homes

Postby msvette2u » February 28th, 2006, 2:08 am

I helped another shelter place two dogs, well, all I did was cross-list them as a courtesy, but the thing is both got adopted by a family in Pasco, WA (eastern WA). Now the family wants to give them up. I have listed them again with my Prosser shelter petfinder site. There's another dog, Wally, who also needs rescued from Idaho. Wally is a male, Charlotte and Megan are females. I'm going to try to foster, but I am not quite set up for it, but the family wants to dump Charlotte and Megan. Their pic is 3mos. old so they've changed alot, I'm sure! Please email: dyeoman@cableone.net
if you can help at all!!
Charlotte & Megan:

Wally:
(I know some of you will find this dog incredibly gorgeous!)
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby Maryellen » February 28th, 2006, 9:18 am

stupid smurfing people... they are all gorgeous dogs.. after you get the dogs back put the people on a major dna list....
Maryellen
I live here

Postby msvette2u » February 28th, 2006, 11:30 am

It wasn't me but a rescue in Idaho. Remember a few weeks prior to when the other board closed, there was an "urgent puppies in Idaho"? I responded and these are the dogs. What's odd is I offered to foster and spay if the original group would pay for the spay. They said "well only if the puppies can be indoors, and if we could get back the spay fee from the adoption fee (that I charged when I adopted them out)". I told them our dogs are kenneled outside with dogloos in their kennels which are in a fenced yard as well, when we're gone to work. Apparently the dogs don't like the wind!????
The other thing was I learned they charged MORE of an adoption fee and planned to refund the spay fee already to the adopters! So the fact they wanted to get the adoption fee I should happen to charge, on top of an increased adoption fee to the adopters (part of which could have been refunded) seemed odd to me. :| Plus the girls are 5mos. and they wanted to wait until they are 6mos. to spay!? IMO, a rescue group should have done a pediatric spay before adopting them out. :|
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby cheekymunkee » February 28th, 2006, 12:23 pm

What darlings and YES they should have been altered before going out. Poor puppies, people suck
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Return to Rescue