Susie needs a Foster Home

Postby muse » May 24th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Jaime wrote:here is a bit from your intro section, mel... it really contradicts your current thinking

savagem
Snot Nose Bully Pup

Posted: Tue May 16, 2006 5:46 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maryellen wrote:
Welcome Melanie!! we are glad you are here.. what got you into the breed? how long have you owned pits? we gladly give help to anyone that needs it, so feel at home here.. oh yeah, and do you like pizza? to post your pics you can use photobucket, imageevent they are free.. since you are fostering a mom and pups for him, are you adopting them out on your own, or do they still belong to his rescue??

savagem wrote:I thought I just posted this, but don't see it there? There is no foster agreement between us, so I don't think that he has any claim to them? I told him he had two choices--either give me the info on a foster home within 30 minutes of me and I'll do a home visit and then turn the dogs over. Or, I keep them myself and adopt them out myself. I'm beginning to wonder whether I should turn them over at all, though. This mama and pups already traveled from Georgia to Buffalo and then back down to me in CT, all in the course of 3 days. I don't think they need to go anywhere else. Oh, and for the record--I NEVER slept with him!

But Mel isnt the one saying Eric should step up Jamie. Im not sure what your point is here?
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 24th, 2006, 2:36 pm

There is no point to her posts. She just feels some loyalty to Eric that she has to come in here and defend him...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jaime » May 24th, 2006, 2:38 pm

ACTUALLY-- i beg to differ :)

he didn't lie about that- not at all.... he did have to get back home and was sidetracked by another foster, corey-ann, who needed to have him pick up a pup all the way in southern ct, and bring her to her adopter by albany. that sucked but he did it. the age that mel's pups were they could wait the week-- give me a break... where are you getting your "facts"? from melanie? because that is not how that went down...

LindsaySF wrote:Well let's see here, he outright lied to her about why he couldn't come to her house and take pictures of the puppies for the website and give them their vaccines, as was planned a week in advance. And when she spoke up about it, he banned her from the forum.

Would YOU remain with SPBR after that?

~Lindsay~
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby cheekymunkee » May 24th, 2006, 2:40 pm

Did he NOT pull these dogs? Where they NOT to be fostered through HIS rescue? Tell me, why is none of this HIS fault then? Where they not HIS dogs? If not, why was he involved in the first place?
There's a fine line between genius and insanity. I have erased this line.

Debby
cheekymunkee
I Have Your Grass

Postby msvette2u » May 24th, 2006, 2:42 pm

How anyone could defend that...gosh I can't think of a decent (enough to post here) word for him...is beyond me.
The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
msvette2u
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 24th, 2006, 2:43 pm

msvette2u wrote:How anyone could defend that...gosh I can't think of a decent (enough to post here) word for him...is beyond me.

Jaime is still drinking the Kool-Aid. :kool: That's all you need to know here really...

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jaime » May 24th, 2006, 2:47 pm

and mel said they were hers when she threw her hissy fit about eric's whereabouts after the puppy party. she would not release them- or work with spbr. :rolleyes2:
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 24th, 2006, 2:48 pm

Jaime wrote:he didn't lie about that- not at all.... he did have to get back home and was sidetracked by another foster, corey-ann, who needed to have him pick up a pup all the way in southern ct, and bring her to her adopter by albany. that sucked but he did it. the age that mel's pups were they could wait the week-- give me a break... where are you getting your "facts"? from melanie? because that is not how that went down...

Jaime you crack me up! Haven't we already covered this? Like 2 or 3 times actually?

The dog he supposedly was so "sidetracked" to get? He could have taken DIRECTLY from the puppy party! It was HIS choice to take off with you to your house. He needed to help you sneak that litter of pups into your apartment so your parents couldn't see them remember?

It is his own damn fault he had to come back for the puppy from Corey. He chose not to discuss it with Corey first. Hell, he didn't even say goodbye to Corey, Mel, and I (who were in the back room cleaning) when he left the puppy party. So I have NO sympathy for him.

And even assuming he had to go back for this puppy (I think he lost 3-4 hours), how do you explain the fact that he did not return to Buffalo until a full 24 hours after the puppy party had ended?

Come on..... :rolleyes2:

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 24th, 2006, 2:50 pm

Jaime wrote:and mel said they were hers when she threw her hissy fit about eric's whereabouts after the puppy party. she would not release them- or work with spbr. :rolleyes2:

Not true. Again, get your facts straight.

Remember this thread? What Defines a Non Reputable Rescue? Melanie posted the emails she exchanged with Eric in there.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby muse » May 24th, 2006, 2:51 pm

cheekymunkee wrote:Did he NOT pull these dogs? Where they NOT to be fostered through HIS rescue? Tell me, why is none of this HIS fault then? Where they not HIS dogs? If not, why was he involved in the first place?

:thought:
The dissenter is every human being at those moments of his life when he resigns momentarily from the herd and thinks for himself.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » May 24th, 2006, 3:01 pm

Can I just ask why Lindsay keeps defending Mel and Jaime keeps defending Eric??

I think this thread would be alot less knarled-up if they spoke for themselves, or not, whatever they decide.
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby LindsaySF » May 24th, 2006, 3:05 pm

a-bull wrote:Can I just ask why Lindsay keeps defending Mel and Jaime keeps defending Eric??

I think this thread would be alot less knarled-up if they spoke for themselves, or not, whatever they decide.

Melanie did speak for herself. MANY times. In multiple threads. Read the thread I linked you all to if you haven't already. Right now Mel is at her child's school doing something with his class, or else you can bet she'd be posting right now.

As for Jaime, well god only knows why she keeps defending Eric... And Eric had the chance to defend himself in 30 pages of thread. He chose not to. His silence speaks for itself.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby Maryellen » May 24th, 2006, 3:06 pm

i dont care about eric, i dont care about anything but this dog and pups.. get back to the topic on hand
Maryellen
I live here

Postby a-bull » May 24th, 2006, 3:09 pm

Will do. The main topic is 'knarley' enough without the extracurricular "and you know what else . . . "
DISCLAIMER:

My posts are my own opinions unless otherwise stated. They are not necessarily correct for all dogs or all owners.
a-bull
I live here

Postby Jaime » May 24th, 2006, 3:11 pm

those are missing parts- your new girlfriend is not giving you the whole enchilida :rolleyes2:

LindsaySF wrote:
Jaime wrote:and mel said they were hers when she threw her hissy fit about eric's whereabouts after the puppy party. she would not release them- or work with spbr. :rolleyes2:

Not true. Again, get your facts straight.

Remember this thread? What Defines a Non Reputable Rescue? Melanie posted the emails she exchanged with Eric in there.

~Lindsay~
Jaime
Hyper Adolescent Bully

Postby muse » May 24th, 2006, 3:13 pm

a-bull wrote:Will do. The main topic is 'knarley' enough without the extracurricular "and you know what else . . . "

Stepping off as well. Sorry for the misdirection.
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby LindsaySF » May 24th, 2006, 3:14 pm

Jaime, if you feel the need, PM me with this "information" that somehow only you are privy to. But until you're off the Kool-Aid, I fear that there is no reasoning with you...

Back on topic: Melanie sent out a few emails I think. We'll hear from her when she gets home later.

~Lindsay~
LindsaySF
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » May 24th, 2006, 3:17 pm

muse wrote:
a-bull wrote:Will do. The main topic is 'knarley' enough without the extracurricular "and you know what else . . . "

Stepping off as well. Sorry for the misdirection.

yeah, watch it you---you're moving into the ranks of David Blaine.
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

Postby muse » May 24th, 2006, 3:21 pm

Stay on Topic Women.. :thbbbbt:
muse
Confident Young Bully

Postby a-bull » May 24th, 2006, 3:22 pm

muse wrote:Stay on Topic Women.. :thbbbbt:

you're not suggesting I'm being "disrespectful" now are you?? :noWay:
DISCLAIMER:

a-bull
I live here

PreviousNext

Return to Rescue