Weight Pull: Sat the 19th: Longview, WA

CO, ID, MT, NV, UT, WY, AK, CA, HA, OR, WA

Postby JCleve86 » August 14th, 2006, 7:41 pm

Put on by the Cascade APBT Club in the Wally World parking lot in Longview. Pull starts at 9am (yikes) Check the UKC Events page for more info, or PM me if you are ridiculously lazy. :D

Anybody going? I'll be there with Kya...not pulling, just observing.
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jesseca » August 14th, 2006, 7:48 pm

That sounds awesome. Hmmm, I know that is something my husband is interested, maybe I'll mention it to him :D
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby JCleve86 » August 14th, 2006, 10:46 pm

You totally should!!! And then you can meet the freak show, otherwise known as Kya.
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jesseca » August 15th, 2006, 1:24 pm

Dawned on me that my husband is out of town, so I'd have to bring my kids. How do you think it would go with kids?? hmmm I don't know
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Postby JCleve86 » August 15th, 2006, 3:33 pm

Folks bring their kids all the time, judging by pictures and accounts of the events. You might have a chat with them about asking before they approach strange dogs though...I've heard that you get the occasional jackass who brings his big bad tough poorly tempered pit bull to pulls...but as long as you think they can be respectful of strange dogs I don't see a reason not to bring kiddos. If they are under the impression that all dogs are like Summer though...maybe not. lol
JCleve86
Confident Young Bully

Postby Jesseca » August 15th, 2006, 4:40 pm

Oh no, my kids know very well we never approach a dog we don't know unless the owner says it's ok. hmm, I'll have to see
Jesseca
Devoutly Bully

Return to West